Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hello. Im on a quest to find a gorgeous pair of knee highs before xmas (theyre going to be a present from parents), soo i was just wondering if any girls here have a pair, and where they were from, how much etc Thaaanks

ReputationRep:
    I have 2 pairs
    1 puple suade pair
    1 black pair

--------------

but i aint seen any nice ones around for a while

ReputationRep:
    My favourite boots are knee high and black leather and by Pierre Cardin. They are the sexiest things ever and I have worn them to death. I also have a pair of knee high leather ones in tan which are very seventies but very high. Miss Selfridge do some very similar ones for about 80 quid I think. I recently bought some eighties black turn up pixie ones which are knee length from Naf Naf. Also very high. However the latest ones that I got are some flat black scrunch pirate boots which are mid-calf and very retro. Love them to bits.
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    i've got 2 pair.
    black leather mid length high heeled boots (currently on sale on ebay coz i'm skint :bawling: ) from faith
    black leather knee high heeled boots i got them at the nokia fashion show recently.not sure who from.

ReputationRep:
    Next have some gorgeous simple ones this season, black and brown.

ReputationRep:
    where can you get cheap leather knee high black boots and some uggs (the original style and colour)

ReputationRep:
    My boots are the ones from Topshop a bit like the chloe ones with the straps, they are fabulous and so comfy!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by x-lolly-x)
    where can you get cheap leather knee high black boots and some uggs (the original style and colour)
    I'd never get cheap boots, because they look almost invariably tacky. If you are on a budget then go for vintage.

ReputationRep:
    I got some really nice dark brown leather ones from Next, with really high heels. They're the kind of boots you can either dress up or down - they're lovely

ReputationRep:
    You could always try ebay, I just bought a gorgeous pair of beige ugg style boots from there. Bargain to, at only £12!

ReputationRep:
    u could wait untill the January Sales, well the ones that start in 14 days on Boxing day, YES i am working at half past 8 on that morning and it will be packed but a lot of things will be going into the sale!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shopaholic_soph)
    u could wait untill the January Sales, well the ones that start in 14 days on Boxing day, YES i am working at half past 8 on that morning and it will be packed but a lot of things will be going into the sale!
    You poor thing, I really don't miss my retail job :p:

I'm getting my knee-highs from Office this year, black suede with pointy toes :love:

ReputationRep:
    mine were from new look
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    no way i got my boots,proper quality ones too at the clothes show and it was cheap not because it was rubbish but because they sell things cheaper there.and even at sales you find really good things

ReputationRep:
    I can't find any boots I like. I like the plain black/brown ones in river island but they are quite pointy and I have skinny ankles and calves so they are really baggy. I think I might look in the sales. Can anyone suggest any good shoe shops that sell nice boots?

ReputationRep:
    My boots are the ones from Topshop a bit like the chloe ones with the straps, they are fabulous and so comfy!
    these are the ones i have in black, they are beautiful!

ReputationRep:
    I have black suedey black ones which are ok I don't love them but they look nice enough
    I have a pair of brown suedette healed ones which are gorgeous but unfortunately on their last legs.
    I really want a new pair of brown ones am bidding for some on ebay at the moment.

ReputationRep:
    You should try Hobbs. They are a tad pricey if you are on a budget, but they are fab quality and they do every style of boot!

ReputationRep:
    O i love Hobbs, nice quality things, tey have lovely jumpers/sweaters and Trinny and Susannah love it too!

ReputationRep:
    O i love Hobbs, nice quality things, tey have lovely jumpers/sweaters and Trinny and Susannah love it too!
    Hehe that's where I work

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.