The Student Room Group

GF not too well

In the last couple of weeks my gf has been having a few dizzy spells for an hour or two, this can cause her to vomit. It was thought that she was dehydrated, but it's happened a couple of times now :frown:. So could this be due to her having a head cold over the last week or two, or something else? She is going to her docs tonight btw
AnonGuy2005
In the last couple of weeks my gf has been having a few dizzy spells for an hour or two, this can cause her to vomit. It was thought that she was dehydrated, but it's happened a couple of times now :frown:. So could this be due to her having a head cold over the last week or two, or something else? She is going to her docs tonight btw
It could be some bug maybe? Pregnant? Aneamia? Um...maybe a few other illnesses. Its natural to worry but hopefully if she's at the docs she will be ok :smile:
Reply 2
xXMessedUpXx
Pregnant?

:eek: bloody hope not, considering she's on the pill AND we use condoms :p:
AnonGuy2005
:eek: bloody hope not, considering she's on the pill AND we use condoms :p:

Well, probably not pregnant then! Best to sit tight and wait and see what's up. Hope it isn't anything too serious.
Reply 4
Pregnant :eek: yeeha!

Or, maybe shes been not eating properly? Not enough sugar?
Reply 5
Sounds like vertigo or a middle ear infection. Stuff that affects your balance can make you feel dizzy and sick. If she goes to see her Gp I'm sure they'll be able to sort it out no problem.
Reply 6
Cookie for evenstar, it was indeed an ear infection :smile:

Latest