Turn on thread page Beta

What are you buying your other half for Xmas? watch

ReputationRep:
    do you think this is really girly?or would suit a lad to.. http://www.firebox.com/index.html?di...oduct&pid=1129

ReputationRep:
    i think its cool but it wouldn't suit every guy obviously!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by i am here now)
    what colour is the scarf!!! lol
    Grey. Due to my fabulous knitting skills...there seems to be a little hole where I missed a stitch.. Oh wellz :p:

ReputationRep:
    arghh cant believe christmas is so soon,i still need to get lots of presents and i still have no clue on what to get my boyfriend.

ReputationRep:
    M&S (believe it or not!) have some really nice (and un-grandad like) scarves this year if that helps anyone.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.thinkgeek.com/tshirts/generic/724a/ I think he might kill me...

ReputationRep:
    i don;t have a bloke but if i did i would get him for xmas i would give him me to hug all day

and i wouldn;t expect a pressie just a hug lol

ReputationRep:
    Likes: Music - Metal, Guitars, Beer, PS2 Games, DVD's, Moi
    Dislikes: Pink, sweets, chavs and more which I can't be bothered to elaborate...
    Budget: I don't/didn't have a budget.

For his 'main' present I got him the Metal Zone MT-2 distortion pedal for his guitar (RRP£80, got it of eBay for £40)). I got him a Diesel Masculine gift set and the usual boxer shorts, socks, deodrant stuffs Oh and I'm gonna give him an extra special treat

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laursy)
    i don;t have a bloke but if i did i would get him for xmas i would give him me to hug all day

and i wouldn;t expect a pressie just a hug lol
    Unfortunately, with me being stuck in Norfolk with no phone signal and no internet, that's somewhat impractical. Presents will have to do :rolleyes:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 16, 2005
Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.