The Student Room Group

Gcse business studies edexcel 2011

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by wcp100
Thats better than I did ! You'll be fine !!! honestly...

how did you do then? and what did you get
Reply 21
Original post by senz72
Let me check if it's online first, if it isn't then Ill try to scan it asap.

Sorry Natish, I need to scan it in as he hasn't got a copy on my school's area. It may be after a while because I have a whole load of exams this week. Do you want flash cards and stuff like that?

k then flash cards will be cool :smile:
Original post by Natish
how did you do then? and what did you get

85% I think :/ 10 marks in that last question !!!!
Reply 23
Original post by wcp100
85% I think :/ 10 marks in that last question !!!!

was that for the exam only or for the whole GCSE and was it a grade A*?:biggrin:
I was one off an A* on multiple choice! But my coursework was 38/40 So overall I am at 50% A*, its really hard to revise with no past papers!!
Reply 25
Original post by alizasauras
I was one off an A* on multiple choice! But my coursework was 38/40 So overall I am at 50% A*, its really hard to revise with no past papers!!

what do you mean that ur at 50% cause overall coursework and multiple choice is out of 50% and you havent got full marks:confused:
Original post by Natish
what do you mean that ur at 50% cause overall coursework and multiple choice is out of 50% and you havent got full marks:confused:

No coursework is 25% and I got a high A* and my multiple choice is 25% and i got a high A so overall thats probs an A*

So the 50% of the GCSE that I have done is at an A*
Reply 27
No coursework is 25% and I got a high A* and my multiple choice is 25% and i got a high A so overall thats probs an A*

So the 50% of the GCSE that I have done is at an A*

yeh soz i was confused. btw which task did you choose to do
Original post by Natish
was that for the exam only or for the whole GCSE and was it a grade A*?:biggrin:

That was for our mock , which wasn't actually the specimen . I went on to get 95% in another practice in a revision guide. The actual exam isn't going to go as well!
Original post by Natish
yeh soz i was confused. btw which task did you choose to do

I did the commodity question can't remember the exact wording. How about you?
Reply 30
I did the commodity question can't remember the exact wording. How about you?

lol. i did the same one and got 26/40. our school is a flop cause in one class the highest was a B and 3rd highest was a D. my class was bad aswell as we had no A*'s, 2A's, 6B's and the rest were fails and some people only got 6/40:eek:
btw has ur teacher mentioned anything on grade boundaries?
Reply 31
Original post by wcp100
That was for our mock , which wasn't actually the specimen . I went on to get 95% in another practice in a revision guide. The actual exam isn't going to go as well!

haven't u already done ur GCSE???:confused:
Original post by Natish
lol. i did the same one and got 26/40. our school is a flop cause in one class the highest was a B and 3rd highest was a D. my class was bad aswell as we had no A*'s, 2A's, 6B's and the rest were fails and some people only got 6/40:eek:
btw has ur teacher mentioned anything on grade boundaries?

For what? The GCSE overall? Or something else?
Reply 33
For what? The GCSE overall? Or something else?

that was just for the coursework
Original post by Natish
haven't u already done ur GCSE???:confused:

Nope... didn't say I had did I ? :| sorry....
Original post by Natish
that was just for the coursework

I think an A was 30
Reply 36
Original post by senz72
Our teacher gave us papers for Unit 3 (that he created) along with the specimen paper :smile:, but they seem very hard!!!

do you think you could send them to me?
Reply 37
Original post by tresbelle
do you think you could send them to me?

Me Three :smile:
Reply 38
Original post by Natish
i worked out that i had got 38.5% out of the 50% so if the boundaries are around 80% for A* it may be possible. thanks for the help anyway it is much appreciated.
btw i did the specimen paper for the mock and got exactly 90%

Bonjour,

Where is the speciman paper- could you put it online?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending