Turn on thread page Beta

fat people in heels watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    oh go jack off on pulp

ReputationRep:
    i might just do that

ReputationRep:
    i was going to wear them with a black skirt which is like mid thigh and is a tiny bit like a ra-ra skirt but the waist bit is like a strip around and then the rest is all out....ok i hope someone understood that lol. i got it from primark, and the wedges from newlook, so yeah.... lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gossip_girl)
    i was going to wear them with a black skirt which is like mid thigh and is a tiny bit like a ra-ra skirt but the waist bit is like a strip around and then the rest is all out....ok i hope someone understood that lol. i got it from primark, and the wedges from newlook, so yeah.... lol
    are you fat?

ReputationRep:
    size 16 :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by erk)
    are you fat?
    i think i am, but for some reason my friends say im not and that really pisses me off, cos blatently i am.

ReputationRep:
    meh welcome to my world, i hate it when you know your own imperfections but everyone lies and goes "no your not awww" :rolleyes: ive accepted it so should they

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trigger)
    meh welcome to my world, i hate it when you know your own imperfections but everyone lies and goes "no your not awww" :rolleyes: ive accepted it so should they
    i nearly went mad when my friend tried to say that 'big bones' do exist :rolleyes: i was like NO THEY BLOODY WELL DONT! :mad: that is just a bad excuse for fat people to make themselfes feel better :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    thats the one

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trigger)
    thats the one
    i really just wanted to shout in his face YOUR ****ING FAT YOU FOOL!

ReputationRep:
    i really just wanted to shout in his face YOUR ****ING FAT YOU FOOL!
    Oh, gossip girl, how I love thee....

ReputationRep:
    lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juno)
    It depends how fat you are and how you walk though. If we're going by the other definition of 10-12 being fat then it's fine. If you actually are slightly larger and you walk ok then it's fine.

It's only a problem if you can't walk in them, but then skinny people who can't walk in them look ridiculous too.
    must.stop.laughing at the irony of this post.

ReputationRep:
    how fat are we talking cause lets face it "fat people" dont look good in much. high heels, low heels it doesnt counteract the fat.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by icklehc)
    how fat are we talking cause lets face it "fat people" dont look good in much. high heels, low heels it doesnt counteract the fat.
    foolio

ReputationRep:
    i nearly went mad when my friend tried to say that 'big bones' do exist :rolleyes: i was like NO THEY BLOODY WELL DONT! :mad: that is just a bad excuse for fat people to make themselfes feel better :rolleyes:
    Actually, I've gotta say, they do. I'm fat but I also have big bones. You see, I have really broad shoulders and hips, and I do not have fat on my shoulders lol, so I think bone structure can definitely play a part.

ReputationRep:
    Tis true. My sisters have a very delicate bone structure, whereas I have a larger one. Makes me taller with broader shoulders, doesn't mean I'm fat, but it does mean that I'm never going to get below a size 10 in clothing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by icklehc)
    i cant believe i got two neg reps for this! i was joking people!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by friendlyneutron)
    Ah well, if worst comes to worst we could seduce our enemies and then strangle them with our thighs.
    this made my day. you're going in my signature, if that's OK

(woohoo a rhyme!)

ReputationRep:
    Wea what you want! If you like it then who gives a toss if others don't.

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.