The Student Room Group
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hey I'm doing a mechanical engineering foundation.
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester
I'm doing web development with foundation year.
Digital Media & Economics <3
Reply 4
psychology :smile:
Reply 5
marketing management :smile:
Reply 6
Early years & Childhood studies :smile:
Reply 7
Biomedical Sciences :smile:
Reply 8
Politics Foundation :biggrin:
Business management :biggrin:
Reply 10
Advertsing Management and Brand Management :smile:

I'm still unsure about accomodation I know Mill Point would make the most sense seeing as it's right on campus but then I think I'd rather be nearer all the other halls in Briarfields or Oxford Court (would prefere en suite). If anyone has been to see Mill Point what are the halls/area like? And is Briarfields/Oxford walkable to the business school?

Any help would be appreciated thank you!
Web and Mobile Applications Development. Can't wait! :smile:
Reply 12
Politics, looking forward to it!
Reply 13
business management and victoria hall? add me on facebook if so :smile: craig bleasdale
CIMA at Business School and I will be living in Mill Point
Am doing Business information technology! :smile:
Reply 16
Original post by s.vvv
Advertsing Management and Brand Management :smile:

I'm still unsure about accomodation I know Mill Point would make the most sense seeing as it's right on campus but then I think I'd rather be nearer all the other halls in Briarfields or Oxford Court (would prefere en suite). If anyone has been to see Mill Point what are the halls/area like? And is Briarfields/Oxford walkable to the business school?

Any help would be appreciated thank you!

The Business School is only about a fifteen minute walk from loads of halls. Try the private ones like Parkway Gate and New Medlock House. Whatever you do, don't live at the Student Village, it's horrible!
Reply 17
Original post by kldeegan
The Business School is only about a fifteen minute walk from loads of halls. Try the private ones like Parkway Gate and New Medlock House. Whatever you do, don't live at the Student Village, it's horrible!

Also forgot to mention that Oxford is quite a walk away, about 25-30 minutes, along with Cambridge and Cavendish, I'm not too sure where Briarfields is though because nobody I know lives there! Mill Point is really nice, my friend is in her 3rd year and is going back to live there because she loved it that much.
Reply 18
Original post by JackBroady
Biomedical Sciences :smile:

Me too, can't wait. :biggrin:
Reply 19
Psychology and Speech Therapy :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending