The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

That sucks. I'm sorry you received such awful service. I'd contact the manager of the Domino's that delivered your order and give him/her a stiff talking to. If it's not resolved, I'd then talk to the Domino's head office.
Ask for another delivery and murder the delivery guy.
Reply 3
there's your answer. the guy was right, he was just the messenger, don't shoot him.
Reply 4
Talk to the manager if you care enough, they'll probably give you some vouchers.
I'm in the process of dealing with dominos (business stuff, not a complaint) the manager said he'd call back in a couple of days...that was on tuesday :/
Pizza hut were much easier to deal with, though they said come back monday because they were extremely busy (it was the tea time so that was a fair thing to say!)
Reply 5
Shoulda went with Pizzahut
Chainsaw massacre attack your local Dominoes?
Call them and complain, you'll get free pizza.

I remember when I order Pizza from PizzaHut it arrived 2 hours late, so I requested a free pizza. I got it! :biggrin:
hmmm, this is an interesting case. Normally, I find their high prices are ridiculous, and I am thinking of taking my business elsewhere as a result. However, in my opinion, his conduct was unprofessional and I would advise you to at least mention this to them on the phone. If they are amicable, then perhaps you could leave it there but if not, a complaint may be wiser.
Reply 9
Was the pizza nice? What toppings did you have?
Think about this: you're living in a country where food gets delivered to your door, in a well enough state to be eaten at the very least.. and there are poeple in some African, Asia and South American countries who are living in extreme poverty and harship and will sometimes even be lucky to get one small portion of food every day while others lay starving.

Now i'm not saying don't eat it or give money to charity instead or anything, No i'm just saying be Thankful.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 11
Original post by arianna.k
there's your answer. the guy was right, he was just the messenger, don't shoot him.

He packs his own bag and he shouldn't force the customer to call him when he can't be ****ed to find the right address.

As for the timing, that's not his fault, like, but the rest is.

I'd've asked for his name and reported him to the company and taken my custom elsewhere. I much prefer Pizza Hut over Domino's, but I've had really bad service from them too. ****ers never even bothered to refund me either.
Original post by arianna.k

If the messenger is late and at the wrong address, not to mention putting the sauce up side down on the pizza, its the bloody messengers fault!
Reply 13
He was unprofessional but he is after all just the driver, he didn't steal the pizzas from the store and take them to you early on purpose so it is perhaps a little unfair for him to have to deal with your complaints, phone up the store next time and give the manager a telling off! Of course report the driver for the phone thing and the dip (might not have been his fault though)
Bloody hell. Do you have nothing better to do? It's not worth writing a tract about it, it was just a series of unfortunate events, nothing worth getting frazzled about. After all, the driver is probably on the minimum wage doing a thankless job under pressure, so whilst it might have helped a little if he'd had a better idea where he was going, you can't really expect him to have credit on his personal phone. You've got your pizza and it was pretty much on time, so just pig out and stop being so high and mighty. You can't expect everything as you'd like it. (Well, you probably can, if you complain and pay enough, but you shouldn't.)
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by tateco
Was the pizza nice? What toppings did you have?

aha, you got there before me. curse you, evil genius! *shakes fist*
Reply 16
I had this one driver who delivered the pizza but locked himself out of his car and had to come in and phone for a taxi to bring him back to his house to get his keys then back to ours.

I've never seen him again... i think he got sacked, poor guy
Reply 17
It depends where you go really, that one is probably a franchise. No, they shouldn't have treated you like that. If you ring up and threaten something I'm sure they'll send you something free.

But you know that pizza was worth it over Pizza Hut!
i think that u should call them and say that you'll inform head office about the issues if they dont apologize and compensate u etc.
i live in leicester as well, may i ask which store u ordered from?
Reply 19
Original post by Straight up G
Chainsaw massacre attack your local Dominoes?

This. If the matter is not solved, murder is the only choice.
(edited 12 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending