Turn on thread page Beta

(Original post by blissy)
    There is a lot of crap about this topic on the internet, statistics that aren't accurate etc.
    True, and experimentation can be rewarding.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blissy)
    There is a lot of crap about this topic on the internet, statistics that aren't accurate etc.
    Theres probably just as much cráp about this topic on here too..unless you have reliable sources, and whats 'reliable'...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wizard)
    Theres probably just as much cráp about this topic on here too..unless you have reliable sources, and whats 'reliable'...
    experience

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daveo)
    experience
    Absolutely. Practise makes perfect.

Practising can be a lot of fun. http://thestudentroom.co.uk/images/smilies/biggrin.gif

ReputationRep:
    The G-Spot. I actually downloaded a video on it from Limewire. It talks about how to find it and everything. I think it was by Kobe Tai... but don'tquote me on that. She's a Karma Sutra (bigtime sp)

I hate it when threads go wayward. People should have the decency to delete their messages if they feel they are inappropriate. You have PM'ing for a reason.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Poica)
    And that's the way it should be. ABSTINENCE PEOPLE!!!
    Damn right, and I don't intend on breaking my record.

ReputationRep:
    Ok so I read the G-spot FAQ page (the link that was posted on page 1) and it said women might feel an urgend need to pee. For some reason it feels good at the same time, but it's worrying you might actually have to pee. :p:

So the answers (correct me if I'm wrong, but some are from that site):
    - Everyone has a G-Spot, some people just don't find it pleasurable if you touch it.
    - It feels better touching the G-spot than touching the clitoris, but that's just my pesonal experience. Some women just don't like their clit being touched, whereas others don't need anything else to achieve orgasm.
    - Hm, there was a third question posted here...

EDIT: oh yes. Apparently, it feels better (for girl) if you use your fingers to find it. This too probably varies from person to person.

As for me, I can't find it with my fingers, or at least, I don't feel anything. My ex-bf found it with his fingers though, so it's possible. And I can't compare it to sex.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Has anyone found their, or their partners G-Spot?

I would really like to find my partners as it can add another dimension to our sex life. I have tried to find it but couldn't.

Does it even exist?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!
    off course it exists! google it and there should be health sites that tells you where it is and other info.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by timhenman)
    give me your girlfriends address and i'll find it for you...

:deal:
    gross

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rich_)
    I bet I'm the only one that didn't know this, lol, but anyway, I read somewhere that we all started off as female in the womb, then male hormones drove the embryo to become a male foetus (i'm not a scientist so i have no idea what the correct terms are, lol), and anyway, apparently, the line down the back of the penis is the remnents of the female Vagina, and the bit of skin that holds the foreskin to the penis is the female clitoris, lol, no wonder it's so sensitive, lol! And yes, I also read that the male G-Spot can be found by small anal penetration by fingers :eek: ..ANYWAY, female g-spot can be found by curling your fingers once you've entered the vagina and should be above the pubic bone.... i'm sure that's all a load of *******s, cos as I say, I aint a scientist, so I don't really know what I'm talking about- I just read it somewhere.
    It's ALL true.
    Too bad I don't feel anything when I use my fingers though.

(Original post by hugatree)
    Too bad I don't feel anything when I use my fingers though
    That wont work :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr4470)
    That wont work :p:
    Indeed it won't. :p: Other people's fingers worked though and I don't know why! It's not fair..

Indeed it won't. :p: Other people's fingers worked though and I don't know why! It's not fair..
    Same reason you cant tickle yourself...

ReputationRep:
    Now we're going to try a little exercise here...turn to the person next to you and find their G spot.. *pmsl*

ReputationRep:
    :rofl:

Okay now this is turning into the backroom.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rich_)
    I bet I'm the only one that didn't know this, lol, but anyway, I read somewhere that we all started off as female in the womb, then male hormones drove the embryo to become a male foetus (i'm not a scientist so i have no idea what the correct terms are, lol), and anyway, apparently, the line down the back of the penis is the remnents of the female Vagina, and the bit of skin that holds the foreskin to the penis is the female clitoris, lol, no wonder it's so sensitive, lol! And yes, I also read that the male G-Spot can be found by small anal penetration by fingers :eek: ..ANYWAY, female g-spot can be found by curling your fingers once you've entered the vagina and should be above the pubic bone.... i'm sure that's all a load of *******s, cos as I say, I aint a scientist, so I don't really know what I'm talking about- I just read it somewhere.
    Well, your embryology is slightly off in detail, but it's essentially about right. Female G spot location etc was a topic that got me slightly annoyed last time, so I'll keep my opinions to myself.

And as for the male one - don't care where it is, but learn to spell PROSTATE, people!

:rofl:

Okay now this is turning into the backroom.
    No need to suscribe at this rate

(Original post by Helenia)
    And as for the male one - don't care where it is, but learn to spell PROSTATE, people!
    Thanks for that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr4470)
    No need to suscribe at this rate
    Oh, you'd be surprised.

For starters, I don't moderate the sex thread. Nor does anyone else (generally). :p:

(Original post by Helenia)
    Oh, you'd be surprised.

For starters, I don't moderate the sex thread. Nor does anyone else (generally). :p:
    I'll keep that in mind.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 15, 2005
Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.