The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1060
has anyone got offers from natural science yet?
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
has anyone heard from biochemistry?? I am applying for medicine and so my personal statement is all about medicine. I've emailed the admission tutor, but he said that they'll consider my application only if i'm applying for medicine in ucl. The main thing is i didn't apply to medicine in ucl. does that mean ucl would never consider my application????
Please can someone just give me an answer? I am super super nervous. i love ucl so much and i'll still consider biochem in ucl even if i get an offer for medicine><><><
anyone applying to History of art?? :biggrin: my predicted grades are A*A*AB and UCL is of course a top choice of mine.. sent off my app about 2 weeks ago and havent heard anything back yet apart from an email to say they've received my application :smile: getting soo impatient! would love to hear from anyone else doing the same course as me!?
Original post by applying 2012
has anyone heard from biochemistry?? I am applying for medicine and so my personal statement is all about medicine. I've emailed the admission tutor, but he said that they'll consider my application only if i'm applying for medicine in ucl. The main thing is i didn't apply to medicine in ucl. does that mean ucl would never consider my application????
Please can someone just give me an answer? I am super super nervous. i love ucl so much and i'll still consider biochem in ucl even if i get an offer for medicine><><><

No idea about biochem but for biomed I got a questionnaire to fill today if that helps. I'm also applying for med and didn't apply to UCL for med.
Original post by chandk
have you applied for ESPS?

Yes, with Swedish as my major language. :biggrin:
Got a rejection for Economics today...
I'm doing the EB, which I'm told isn't too popular at UCL. I got the best economics-application grades in my year and I think
my application was pretty good actually - they said my application was unsuccessful because they believe my predicted grades
are too low.
Oh well, shame - still waiting for answers from Oxford, LSE, Warwick and Durham.
Original post by pkhelfried
Got a rejection for Economics today...
I'm doing the EB, which I'm told isn't too popular at UCL. I got the best economics-application grades in my year and I think
my application was pretty good actually - they said my application was unsuccessful because they believe my predicted grades
are too low.
Oh well, shame - still waiting for answers from Oxford, LSE, Warwick and Durham.

So sorry to hear! :frown:
This means the Economics Faculty have started REAL work! Last year first offers were during this week.... :biggrin:
If I wrote a PS tailored towards PPE, would they still consider me if I used it to apply for UCL's econ or possibly econ and philosophy?
Applying for Medicinal Chemistry, received an invite to interview/lecture thing (on Nov 29th) today :smile:
Reply 1070
AHHHHHHH! Everyone's receiving SOMEthing....I still haven't got anything :bawling::banghead::cry::cry::cry2:
Anyone from Maths and Physics heard anything?
Original post by Taurus05
AHHHHHHH! Everyone's receiving SOMEthing....I still haven't got anything :bawling::banghead::cry::cry::cry2:

I share your pain :frown:
Original post by Insanity514
No idea about biochem but for biomed I got a questionnaire to fill today if that helps. I'm also applying for med and didn't apply to UCL for med.

which med skul hv u applied? hv u heard from them?

I start losing my hope now and my tutor said in Feb, if i got all rejections touchwood, i can have one more uni choice. do u think if i choose ucl biomed would be too risky? i got A*A*A*A predicted grades. Do u think ucl might have already sent out all offers?
Original post by .snowflake.
Anyone on here applying for Mchem Chemistry?

Me ! :biggrin:

Have you received an invite for an interview yet ?
Original post by Ari Ben Canaan
Me ! :biggrin:

Have you received an invite for an interview yet ?

nooope. it got sent last thursday. Do have an acknowledgement, but nothing further.
nooope. it got sent last thursday. Do have an acknowledgement, but nothing further.

Oh, alright.

Really hoping to get an offer from UCL. It would make a good insurance.

Say, have you been to UCL on the open day ?
Oh, alright.

Really hoping to get an offer from UCL. It would make a good insurance.

Say, have you been to UCL on the open day ?

UCL might be my firm, if i get an offer i can actually meet. I have been on the openday. Layout of labs is lovely, Dewi Lewis = legend. Everyone already there was lovely, so where the other people i'm up against.
UCL might be my firm, if i get an offer i can actually meet. I have been on the openday. Layout of labs is lovely, Dewi Lewis = legend. Everyone already there was lovely, so where the other people i'm up against.

How did the accommodation look ? What was it like ?
How did the accommodation look ? What was it like ?

it was nice. the stuff we looked at may well have had shared showers & toilets, although this was in june so i cant quite remember.

Latest

Trending

Trending