The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
About 5 times a week, if I'm lucky :wink:

I
I shower every morning, no question (I cycle quite a way to/from school so I get pretty sweaty). At the weekend though I don't tend to bother unless I'm doing something important.
every other day... i dont have the time to do my after shower/bath routine everyday!
Reply 63
twice a day. In the morning to wake me up and also to wet my hair so I can do it up.

In the evening to wind down and to wash away dirt collected over the day and to a) water wash hair or b) shampoo and condition.
I shower every morning and in the evening if I'm going out somewhere or if I've been on the tube all day - it always makes me feel really dirty.
i have to every day, otherwise i feel dirty and nasty.
On my birthday if i remember
Reply 67
Poica
It gets used to being washed every day and so dries out, and therefore produces 'grease' to add moisture. If you didn't wash your hair so often, it wouldn't get greasy so often.
I understand that being clean is good, but it doesn't matter THAT much...I've gone 5 days without a shower before. Doesn't kill you.

Yeah i know. But it never looks dried out. Plus how on earth would you even rectify that - i cant leave it greasy and horrible.
And no it doesnt kill you but it might leave you with fewer friends.

And whoever said about deodorant - um yah..but its not just your arm pits you secrete sweat from so unless you wanna spray your entire body with deodorant, just get in the shower. That doesnt kill you either.
Poica
Dunno, every other day?
You all seem very obsessed with cleaning yourselves

Twice a day might be over the top depends on what you've been doing
Reply 69
Fleece

Interesting type of friends you have.
I know someone who showers three times a day. It's got to be a kind of illness.

I agree with what has been said - a lot of you seem quite paranoid to me.
Reply 71
Wineblood
Interesting type of friends you have.

Did i mention anything about my friends? I wash, so i have no problems. But i know people who do smell and it certainly doesnt make you want to be around them for prolonged periods.
Reply 72
meh maybe every ther day - its stressful to do it at uni
Every single morning/evening, but in the summer I usually go rock climbing for a week or two and then I have to make do without a shower.

I've washed myself in an icy lake on 7000 ft. After taking such an extreme form of bath then you feel kind of warm outside (despite the temperatures being around 0 degrees or lower).
Reply 74
Jayjayjay
...bathe/shower etc?
every other day...
that might change when i get to uni... ahem...

although in summer it's usually every day...
Reply 75
Fleece
Yeah i know. But it never looks dried out. Plus how on earth would you even rectify that - i cant leave it greasy and horrible.

And whoever said about deodorant - um yah..but its not just your arm pits you secrete sweat from so unless you wanna spray your entire body with deodorant, just get in the shower. That doesnt kill you either.

Do you never have times when you just stay at home?
And if you forget to shower every day, you don't really smell any more than you do when you have had a shower, especially in the winter. It really isn't vital.
Reply 76
Every day. Until it gets tot he end of the month when I'm skint and run out of shampoo and soap, then it's every other day. :rolleyes:
Reply 77
Poica
Do you never have times when you just stay at home?
And if you forget to shower every day, you don't really smell any more than you do when you have had a shower, especially in the winter. It really isn't vital.

Not for more than 2 days...and by then my hair is really greasy and itchy so i have to wash it.
Reply 78
Fleece
Not for more than 2 days...and by then my hair is really greasy and itchy so i have to wash it.

Fair enough. Well whatever. Just as long as you know you don't get the lurgies from not showering every day...
Reply 79
NEVER LOL!! seriuosly shower everyday, depends morning or evening. Havn't had a bath in ages takes too much time

Latest

Trending

Trending