This discussion is closed.
kato
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 17 years ago
I sit on it on my way to school five days a week for 45 minutes,its such a long monotonous boring journey. It always stops. I wish someone could just shoot me in the leg when I'm on it. I feel like screaming.aaaaaaaaaaaaa
Juwel
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Try walking some of it...

Or buy a paper before you get on. I recommend the Times for its T2 crossword...
curryADD
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by kato)
I sit on it on my way to school five days a week for 45 minutes,its such a long monotonous boring journey. It always stops. I wish someone could just shoot me in the leg when I'm on it. I feel like screaming.aaaaaaaaaaaaa
a yellow school bus? or public? if its a schoo bus, i know what your talking about
Xenon
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
I have a lousy bus near my house, which sometimes comes once every 45mins to 1 hour. Many a time, I walk it. But sometimes, if you decide to wait for the bus, then you don't want to phone your mum to come collect you or something, cos there's always the feeling that if you do so, the bus will come very soon after u call. (Has happened before).
jediknight007
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Every morning, I have to wait at this small T-junction, looking like an idiot who is lost because there are two buses which I can take to college.

The 261's bus stop is on one road while the 273's stop is on the other road. If I wait for the 261, I could wait like up to 20 minutes for one (which will probably be packed and just drive past!) and one or two 273s will have arrived.

If I wait for the 273, again I will probably wait up to half an hour (since bus comes every 20 minutes) and up to three 261s will have arrived. Damn, why don't they just bloody make the 261 and 273 arrive at the same stop! All this just for a short 10 minute bus journey to college!
Moog
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Thats why I drive. I don't use buses - euuurrrgh!
EI_123
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by kato)
Carry a book ... and it throw to someone else in the head hehe.
jediknight007
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Moog)
Thats why I drive. I don't use buses - euuurrrgh!
I would love to drive but I still haven't got my provisional yet because I just can't be bothered. Also when I go uni (LSE hopefully), it will be better to take the tube for me (£20 weekly travelcard!) than pay £5 everyday to use my car!
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
I have to wait no more than 2 minutes for my bus the 86 and then once I am in town they are every 30 seconds to the university.
Dude
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
i always walk to college. even if i learned how to drive, i would still walk cos my college is only a mile and a bit away.
kita
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Dude)
i always walk to college. even if i learned how to drive, i would still walk cos my college is only a mile and a bit away.
my dad takes me to school, and then i get a bus home. Quite anoying cos sometimes they just drive straight past, and i have 2 compete for seats with all the little school kids, damn them

Il be driving soon so wooo! 5th march is my test!
The_Barman
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by kato)

Thats just as bad as the bus to Aberdeen from Peterhead! It takes like 45mins to get to Aberdeen and the bus back takes 1hr 30mins if it goes the long way. I normally just go to sleep but last time i done that i woke up in an empty, non-moving bus on the bus depot so now i get there by car....only takes 25mins now! MUCH QUICKER lol!!!
Moochy
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by kato)
me too. where are u from btw?

my bus journey is soo dull and long but there isnt usually a better way unless i walk.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What would make a great online university open day?

Virtual campus tour (62)
19.38%
Virtual accommodation tour (45)
14.06%
Find out about sports clubs, societies and facilities (16)
5%
Video content about the local area (3)
0.94%
Webinars with lecturers (11)
3.44%
Taster lectures or seminars (70)
21.88%
Speak to current students studying my course (69)
21.56%
Speak to current students about the uni in general (13)
4.06%
Fun online activities or experiences (12)
3.75%
Connecting with careers services or employers (8)
2.5%
Info about student wellbeing and support services (5)
1.56%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (6)
1.88%

Watched Threads