The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
go down to anne summers they will sell you some lol
Reply 2
Yes, I don't think you'd want to buy something off ebay, they might ring your mother and say you're into deviant sex toys.

Ann Summers is brill, you guys are v lucky to have a cool high st shop that sells sex toys, not some dingy balckout windows shop with men in trenchcoats.
Reply 3
Yep, get down to Ann Summers! Be careful which one you buy though, you might end up being redundant! :biggrin:
Reply 4
Ann Summers rules! If you tell them your situation they will be full of advice :wink:.

Cxx
Reply 5
not some dingy balckout windows shop with men in trenchcoats.

there is also one of those in my town i only found out what it was the other day and ive lived there all my whole life lol

don;t be embarssed to go and ask in ann summers!!
if not go on ann summers website and se whats availble then you go straight to the store and buy it cutting out the middle man (the embarrsement of having to ask) but if it was thatbad i don;t think it would be such a successful business do you?
Hahahaha!!!

I was in Ann summers the other day with my friends looking for a costume for a fancy dress party, and a middle aged couple were getting advice from a sales assistant about which vibrator is best amd how they should use it!
Reply 7
:toofunny:

I had a great one in Aus which was a tiny butterfly, anywho you put it over your love button (hehe) and it had a remote which you gave to your love who wuould then @zap@ you suddenly - was incredbly fun, good for a weelend in.

Rampant rabbits are fun, but would not reccomend for a couple as she would prolly leave you.

SImple vibrators or didlos can make all the diff in the world when it comes to partner play.
segat1
I had a great one in Aus which was a tiny butterfly, anywho you put it over your love button (hehe) and it had a remote which you gave to your love who wuould then @zap@ you suddenly - was incredbly fun, good for a weelend in.

Yer that's definitely next on the list to buy her. Just so that when we go out somewhere I can make her so horny on the spot, ahhh the power! :biggrin:
Reply 9
Why would you be buying it off ebay? All I can think is second hand... ewww

Anyway, lovehoney (an online shop, just google it) products come in very discrete brown boxes from "LH trading co".
Reply 10
blissy
Why would you be buying it off ebay? All I can think is second hand... ewww

Hahaha I hadn't even thought of that yet. :biggrin: The horror..
saturn
My gf wants one for christmas (so much for me ..uh) but im wondering is it safe to order off ebay? I live at my parents so am quite worried whether the packaging will reveal the purchase lol.

i wouldnt buy it on e-bay, theres loadsa sex shops around the UK just pop in one
segat1
Getting a bit hot under the collar?? :wink:

:eek: it takes more than a few words for that to happen :p:
Reply 13
set up an olliemccowan appreciation society lol :biggrin: for the good work he does..spesh in the LSE forum! :biggrin:
Charleney!
set up an olliemccowan appreciation society lol :biggrin: for the good work he does..spesh in the LSE forum! :biggrin:

Lol would have far too much effect on my ego.
Reply 15
It seems I'm alone in my idea..*sob!*
Lol..on ur rep thingy..it says "ollie mccowan has a lot to be proud of.." :wink: so easily amused.
Andd sex toys (response 2 first post)..hmm..not sure..jz go into ur local anne summers..they're really friendly and will help u! Platinum Rampant Rabbit babbyy lol! :smile: Chocolate body paint's a must..methinks! :biggrin:
Charleney x
Charleney!
It seems I'm alone in my idea..*sob!*
Lol..on ur rep thingy..it says "ollie mccowan has a lot to be proud of.." :wink: so easily amused.
Andd sex toys (response 2 first post)..hmm..not sure..jz go into ur local anne summers..they're really friendly and will help u! Platinum Rampant Rabbit babbyy lol! :smile: Chocolate body paint's a must..methinks! :biggrin:
Charleney x

Lol, I didn't notice that about my rep thing, I'll check that out in a minute.

No, he seriously doesn't want to get a Platinum Rampant Rabbit for his girlfriend as they are rather large, and if she regularly uses it, it's going to make their sex crap.
Reply 17
Hmm spose so.. Chocolate body paint's deffo a must.. It'll be Xmas every day lol.. :wink:
Reply 18
Yeah you definitely need something that's fun for the both of them. If you don't want to go into a shop then i can really recommend www.pabo.com. It's great for underwear and all kinds of adult stuff really. The packaging is brown and discreet so you don't have to worry and you can pay them in a variety of ways. There are suprise packages you can buy with all kinds of fun things in which might be nice, although they can be quite expensive. xx
Reply 19
Some people here need to grow up a lot, and quite quickly.

Latest

Trending

Trending