The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Can't believe you've given me warning points for that.
Reply 21
We need to grow up? A guy asked an opinion..soo people r helpin..jeez moderators need to chill lol..negative rep is about to arrive methinks!
You consider 3 HOURS a quickie in a public bathroom? Bet she settles down with a good book when you're going for the long game, eh?
Charleney!
We need to grow up? A guy asked an opinion..soo people r helpin..jeez moderators need to chill lol..negative rep is about to arrive methinks!

Don't worry Charleney, I got warning points for my level of detail in one my posts.

--------------

DanGrover
You consider 3 HOURS a quickie in a public bathroom? Bet she settles down with a good book when you're going for the long game, eh?

Well I definitely wouldn't consider it to be a quickie lol. But when you're tipsy, and very horny, the hours fly by.
Reply 24
Charleney!
Chocolate body paint's deffo a must.. It'll be Xmas every day lol.. :wink:

Have you ever even tried it? Everyone thinks it's a great idea tell they realise it tastes awful, is horribly sticky and not really much fun at all.
Reply 25
Oh ok..detail is what rocks lol..back to English Lit cwk I think! x
Reply 26
blissy
Have you ever even tried it? Everyone thinks it's a great idea tell they realise it tastes awful, is horribly sticky and not really much fun at all.

I recommend: melted chocolate, warmed up Nutella, Honey, and of course, icecream.
Reply 27
blissy
Why would you be buying it off ebay? All I can think is second hand... ewww

Anyway, lovehoney (an online shop, just google it) products come in very discrete brown boxes from "LH trading co".

Hahaha Blissy, that was exactly what I thought too. A second hand vibrator - nice! LOL.

Anyway, like everyone else has said Ann Summers is probably your best bet. Then you aren't getting anything second hand and you can sneak it into the house without your parents seeing it.
Reply 28

Originally Posted by Blissy

Yeah I have..well I liked it..each to their own I spose lol..actually, it might have been melted chocolate I think..:biggrin:
Yer whatever you do, make sure you check her parents don't have a tendency to open her mail, if you're going to get it delivered to her house. My girlfriends mum opened the Clit Kit, delivered from Ann Summers - but fortunately she said it was her female friend that sent it, so i didn't look dodgy :biggrin:
Reply 30
As blissy said lovehoney its completely discrete wrapping and your parents will never know.

Latest

Trending

Trending