What was your favourite Apprentice (UK) series and why?

Watch
Poll: Best Apprentice UK Series?
Series 1 (3)
7.14%
Series 2 (5)
11.9%
Series 3 (4)
9.52%
Series 4 (11)
26.19%
Series 5 (3)
7.14%
Series 6 (4)
9.52%
I don't know - its all a blur! (12)
28.57%
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
Please do the poll and then post why!

Ill remind you of them:

Spoiler:
Show

Series 1 - Tim the underground worker won. Interesting people: James Max (investment banker now broadcaster), Paul Torrisi (short angry italian guy), Saira Khan (extremely chatty asian "saleswoman")

Series 2 - Won by Michelle, the blond girl from Liverpool. Also included: Ruth (fat woman from Birmingham that sold lots of cars), Paul (the one who should have won really), Syed (master bull****er - tall asian guy). Included the episode where they ordered 500 chickens.

Series 3 - Won by Simon (Rich Cambridge graduate), Included: Katie (blonde ***** who had a 'relationship' on the show which was outed to Sir Alan by...) Katrina (orange woman who made it to the final). Trey (the one that runs several companies from his bedroom - hot tempered). Included the episode with the 'trampoline' scene.

Series 4 - Won by Lee McQueen. Featured Raef (incredibly posh guy who looked like Lawrence of Arabia), Lucinda (the one who wore the beret) and Michele (the short one that is "half Jewish") Featured the episode where they went abroad and asked for a chicken to by made kosher by a muslim meat seller. And the 'best saleswoman in Europe'.

Series 5 - Won by Yasmina. Featured the extremely hot Kate Walsh. It had James McQuillan (the very funny guy who admitted he pissed himself in the board room). And also Phillip (the man from Newcastle with the strong accent that used to moan a lot).

Series 6 - Won by Stella. Featured Stuart Baggs 'the brand' (the man with a field of ponies). This was the last one.

My personal favourite was either Series 1 or Series 4. Series 1 because it had the best actual business people at that point, not just quirky people - and there were still lots of funny moments, it was also the one where you couldn't work out who was going to get fired or win that easily as you can now. Series 4 because it was the funniest series and a really good candidate won!
Phalanges
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Series 2 was my favourite, Syed and Paul were just awesome to watch together, as well as the business aspect of it still working. Series 4 was probably the last series that any of the characters actually stuck with me, since then the rest just blend into one bland mess. I couldn't even tell you the name of one of the people on the current series right now.
onthejubileeline
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
3. Tre Azam was hilarious.
Fusion
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Series 2 was very good - I think afterwards the series's became a bit more and more centred on controversy and entertainment, which defeats the objective.
JIRAIYA-ERO-SENNIN
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
it's all about Stuart Baggs and Liz Locke:coma:
ormaybeitsjustnarcissism
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Whichever one had Scary Jo.
misst911
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
The series with the bossy woman, the bloke who kept saying he was the best, the quiet one who never said anything, and the ugly one.
Reformed2010
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Stuart Baggs the brand.
TroyPimbley
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
The One With Stuart Baggs The Brand In It
Luhar
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Series 3 with Trey was awesome .
Awakening
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Trey Azam for the win..!
Rep:
?
season 4 w/ michael was great
Rep:
?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFVoS...feature=relmfu

season 4!
T-ros
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
The one with paul and saira, I think the first one.
gingerrama
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Series 4 (I didn't watch 1-3 mind) was immense. It had Raef and Michael Sophocles, the Marrakesh task, Margaret tarnishing Edinburgh uni forever...amazing. So far, the new series is my least favourite. Everyone's pretty bland
lizzie-w
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Series 5 because James was HILARIOUS, and I liked series 2 as well.
secretmessages
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
4. Gotta love Raef.
prince13
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
1. It actually had some credible candidates.
should be revising
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Raef.

That is all.
Kidioteque
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Series Five! Ben's scholarship to Sandhurst, Pantsman, and just James in general.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (538)
33.92%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (652)
41.11%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (323)
20.37%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (73)
4.6%

Watched Threads