Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I know it comes across as me saying you should just be confident. Flick a switch and be different overnight, but I'm not. And I don't mean just disregard EVERYONES opinion, but ignore it if someone makes a comment about your hair/clothes/whatever.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stratomaster)
    They dont accept professionals as in they see you as too hot for their site?
    I think its more like they said they dont accept proffesional mingers.
    Is this all a joke by the way did you actually sumit image to them :rolleyes: ?
    Anyway I dont know you thus I dont hate you, cheer up.

ReputationRep:
    *checks site*
    Bloody hell - it's got Nick ****ing Dinsmore right in the middle of the homepage...damn, that's pathetic. He only looks that bad for the purposes of his WWE gimmick - once WWE stop showing him for a few months (through 'injury' or something) and bring him back with a whole new gimmick (because WWE writers have such a low opinion of their fans), he'll have had a haircut and shaved the beard and he won't look anywhere near as bad as he does now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dalimyr)
    *checks site*
    Bloody hell - it's got Nick ****ing Dinsmore right in the middle of the homepage...damn, that's pathetic. He only looks that bad for the purposes of his WWE gimmick - once WWE stop showing him for a few months (through 'injury' or something) and bring him back with a whole new gimmick (because WWE writers have such a low opinion of their fans), he'll have had a haircut and shaved the beard and he won't look anywhere near as bad as he does now.
    I couldn't agree more

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Library)
    www.mingers.com told me they didn't accept professionals ... how can things get any worse
    I dont hate you

ReputationRep:
    You're right, clearly everyone hates you.

ReputationRep:
    i'm sure they have very good reasons to hate you..and i'd probably agree with them

everyone hates me
    Don't be silly...everyone hasn't met you yet:bandit:

ReputationRep:
    :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Is this, like, a joke? An attempt at gaining compliments? This whole thread is futile! Nobody hates you that I know of...but I'm sure a lot more people will dislike you after this.

Actually, scrap that...no-one cares at all! This is the internet for god's sake. Focus on finding some friends in the real world if you want to increase self happiness.

Poll
Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.