This discussion is closed.
kita
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 17 years ago
(Original post by miss perfect)
i know i cant believe it. we're like starting our own little personal conversation here. lol
oh well
yeah i know lol, oh well, gutted on them, shame on you lol
EI_123
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by kita)
Thats alrite then... I just cant stand programming and stuff. The C\C+ thing doesnt mean much to me, but the word senior in front kinda suggests ur pretty good at your job???
Is the standard language used in the industry, for example Windows is written in C++. The word senior means that I'm no more a junior programmer hehe and I think I'm pretty good at my job. :cool:
kita
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 17 years ago
(Original post by Eternal Idol)
Is the standard language used in the industry, for example Windows is written in C++. The word senior means that I'm no more a junior programmer hehe and I think I'm pretty good at my job. :cool:
cool. I cudnt programme to save my life! Respect to you my friend lol
The_Barman
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Isn't web design too boring? Especially compared to a barman job...

No not really coz i like working with computers and believe it or not im going to be working web design mon to fri and weekends im gonna be a barman! A mate of mine was impressen by how well i can run a bar so he offered me a job down in England somewhere as bar manager...running a nightclub/pub he inherited, extremely well paid!....i said No thanks. He was okay but said the offer was always there if i wanted it! Oh it was a place called Carlile or sumfing like that!
EI_123
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by The_Barman)

No not really coz i like working with computers and believe it or not im going to be working web design mon to fri and weekends im gonna be a barman! A mate of mine was impressen by how well i can run a bar so he offered me a job down in England somewhere as bar manager...running a nightclub/pub he inherited, extremely well paid!....i said No thanks. He was okay but said the offer was always there if i wanted it! Oh it was a place called Carlile or sumfing like that!
I know what you mean, I love to program
I don't know any place in England, I haven't been there.
The_Barman
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
I know what you mean, I love to program
I don't know any place in England, I haven't been there.
I do like programming. but i dont understand it very well. I mean i understand the commands etc....but i just cant remember them lol!!

If ya do it as a career u must be good!! *BIG CONFIDENCE BOOST* lol
EI_123
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
I do like programming. but i dont understand it very well. I mean i understand the commands etc....but i just cant remember them lol!!
We have a saying that goes like this :
'La practica hace al maestro' (The practice make the master or something like that).
The_Barman
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
We have a saying that goes like this :
'La practica hace al maestro' (The practice make the master or something like that).
Believe it or not i know ur completely right! Thanx for that im gonna remember that saying!!
EI_123
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Believe it or not i know ur completely right! Thanx for that im gonna remember that saying!!
Hahahaha you are welcome!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What would make a great online university open day?

Virtual campus tour (65)
18.9%
Virtual accommodation tour (51)
14.83%
Find out about sports clubs, societies and facilities (17)
4.94%
Video content about the local area (3)
0.87%
Webinars with lecturers (11)
3.2%
Taster lectures or seminars (72)
20.93%
Speak to current students studying my course (80)
23.26%
Speak to current students about the uni in general (13)
3.78%
Fun online activities or experiences (12)
3.49%
Connecting with careers services or employers (8)
2.33%
Info about student wellbeing and support services (6)
1.74%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (6)
1.74%

Watched Threads