Rachel - What a great name

Watch this thread
This discussion is closed.
llama boy
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 18 years ago
oh dear...what have i started...
hildabeast
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by llama boy)
oh dear...what have i started...
Llama Boy is a scary stalker...
llama boy
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by hildabeast)
hehe.

less of the scary if you don't mind. :cool:
*dave*
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report Thread starter 18 years ago
(Original post by hildabeast)
This thread came about through the 'nooooooooooooooo' post in the other thread lol. I just wondered what people would have been called if they were the opposite sex ... like would you have preffered that name to the name you have.
Sire
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
I reckon I'd like to have the name Tiffany or Tabitha if I were female. Who knows, with todays technology, it still may happen.
EI_123
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
I reckon I'd like to have the name Tiffany or Tabitha if I were female. Who knows, with todays technology, it still may happen.
Hahahaha.
Amy
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by *dave*)
My name had I been female

If you were gonna be the opposite sex, wot would your name have been?
if i was gonna be a boy i would have been called daniel, nice and exciting, the other girl name was georgina but they went for the classic amy, even more exciting
Sire
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by Eternal Idol)
Hahahaha.
Sire takes a bow. Pleased to see someone appreciates my sense of humour
Agrippina
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 18 years ago

Yep I'd have to agree with you, Rachel is a great name to have My name if I was a boy would be either William or Dylan. Or Jason.
thefish_uk
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
I think my mum said Julia for me if I hadn't have been a boy.

But luckily I am, and my name is Simon.
emmz
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
mine wud have been matthew. i went 11 days wiv no name coz my parents couldnt decide :mad:
ickle_katy
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
tom.

the twins off postman pat were katy and tom- so thats where my name comes from.

love Katy ***
ickle_katy
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by thefish_uk)
I think my mum said Julia for me if I hadn't have been a boy.

But luckily I am, and my name is Simon.

thats my midle name!!

love Katy ***
Cate
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
OK, perhaps I have missed something, but what is so great about the name Rachel? What's wrong with Catherine? *sulks*
Nicci_babe
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 18 years ago

I would have been James but i supposed to be called Kathrine but my dad changed his mind on way to register my birth and came back 2 hospital saw my mum aand sed oh btw shes called Nicci
thefish_uk
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by ickle_katy)
thats my midle name!!

love Katy ***
Wow...

And it's so nice that they named you after the twins on Postman Pat, lol.
Mr White
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
Valdesia. I'm just glad that I have a Y chromosone.
X
Back
to top
Latest

How did The Student Room help you with your university application?

Talking to current university students (3)
23.08%
Talking to peers going through the same thing (2)
15.38%
Speaking to student ambassadors from the universities (1)
7.69%
Speaking to staff members from universities (0)
0%
Using the personal statement builder, library or helper service (2)
15.38%
Reading articles about what steps to take (4)
30.77%
Learning about/speaking to Student Finance England (0)
0%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
7.69%

Watched Threads