Help! Watch

Scubar
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
I have to write a 3000 word essay by 10:50, I'm up to 1161, and what I have planned to write only goes up to about 2000,

HELP!
Fluent in Lies
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
just rewrite the middle section twice.
Phonicsdude
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
What's it on?

Plagiarise?
I fully endorse plagiarising for morons.
It saves them the bother of putting in some actual work to attain a U.
Angel Interceptor
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Scubar)
I have to write a 3000 word essay by 10:50, I'm up to 1161, and what I have planned to write only goes up to about 2000,

HELP!
surely 3000 is just a guideline amount - i'm sure you could get away with 2500, and plus, noone's going to count anyway. if you want to make the essay look longer, then just make the margins a few millimetres wider and do the same with the header and footer, so the text spreads over more pages, so the essay has the appearance of a greater length. but don't make them too big, or it'll be really obvious! or, you could just get off tsr, do some reading and do some proper work and get your essay done!
Scubar
Rep:
?
yeah, its a photography one, stupid thing is, I told her i just needed to print it off, i think she might have got suspicious when i didn't turn up after about half an hour, she eventually came and found me, and I now have till tomorrow, I nearly finished actually, but I'm still in trouble as it was supposed to be in last friday
Unpossible
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
yeah, its a photography one, stupid thing is, I told her i just needed to print it off, i think she might have got suspicious when i didn't turn up after about half an hour, she eventually came and found me, and I now have till tomorrow, I nearly finished actually, but I'm still in trouble as it was supposed to be in last friday
A picture is worth 1000, so a bit of ClipArt should do it.
yusufu
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
ive always found that increasing font size by half a point does wonders for long essays. barely noticeable but it has impact
Scubar
Rep:
?
(Original post by Unpossible)
A picture is worth 1000, so a bit of ClipArt should do it.
yeah, they say that, but if I handed a piece of paper with 3 pictures on, I'm sure my teacher wouldn't be happy, I need to have pictures on them anyway.

And I have to write the whole thing from scratch, having lost my flashpen, it might be at school but thats no help for me
HistoryStudent
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Undry1)
ive always found that increasing font size by half a point does wonders for long essays. barely noticeable but it has impact
We get penalised if we use any font size apart from 12, if we don't give a word count, if we go as much as 1 word over... I'm going to be up all night for the second night in a row tonight - I have to give in a 2500 word essay tomorrow at 12! I need serious help here to get all that done in time
Scubar
Rep:
?
I'm assuming you've started that though, I have to start the whole thing from scratch, and as I've done more than 2/3 of it already, I'm annoyed
HistoryStudent
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I'm assuming you've started that though, I have to start the whole thing from scratch, and as I've done more than 2/3 of it already, I'm annoyed
hmm let me see... I've done 9 words :eek:

It's TSR's fault.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (197)
27.86%
No (510)
72.14%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise