The Student Room Group
Undergraduate Centre, Oxford Brookes University
Oxford Brookes University
Oxford

Geography Offers??

Hi, has anyone had any offers for Geography? Or heard ANYTHING at all? I applied in early November and I've not heard anything. I REALLY like OB more so than what I think will be my firm (King's BBB). I'm predicted ABB and OB only want CCD for Geogrpahy/Physical Geography so DESPERATE to hear from them- may even be my firm... also any of you know if they interview or not? because some people I know have got interveiws others haven't. informal/formal too....

Anyone else applying for Geography?

Thanks.... :smile:
Hey, i heard about 2 weeks ago, with an offer of ccc but also noticed i am applying to quite a few the same as you...i got an offer from queen mary's but no interview and am awaiting on ucl....hope you hear from them soon XxX
Undergraduate Centre, Oxford Brookes University
Oxford Brookes University
Oxford
Reply 2
charlieevans
Hey, i heard about 2 weeks ago, with an offer of ccc but also noticed i am applying to quite a few the same as you...i got an offer from queen mary's but no interview and am awaiting on ucl....hope you hear from them soon XxX

Hey- have decided that Oxford Brookes is not going to be my insurance- I'll take King's as my firm and Queen Mary's (if they give me an offer after my interview) as my Insurance...

good luck to you :smile:
Reply 3
Hey I am in exactly the same position Oxford Brookes have not replied to my offer. I am going to reject them but all I want is for them to give me the offer and then im off up North to NEWCASTLE!!!!! lol i just love the place lol

I went to look at OB but to me it didint have a lot of life and its kinda looked down upon by the pathetic Oxbridge students so I am not gonna go but good luck to who ever is applying here.
Reply 4
MI6 CSJ
Hey I am in exactly the same position Oxford Brookes have not replied to my offer. I am going to reject them but all I want is for them to give me the offer and then im off up North to NEWCASTLE!!!!! lol i just love the place lol

I went to look at OB but to me it didint have a lot of life and its kinda looked down upon by the pathetic Oxbridge students so I am not gonna go but good luck to who ever is applying here.

Who are you calling pathetic?

Latest

Trending

Trending