Hence why Pakistan may feel threatened into using nukes against India
Socrates
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Akhoza)
Yeah but you know India would kick paskistan's ASS
They would be stupid to use nukes against Pakistan, and they know it.
maqnoor
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by mesoptamia)
QUOTE=maqnoor]The Iranian President should stop his political drama or put some weight to his words.
Are you suggesting he wipes Israel of the map??? :confused:

you know what my stance is (i wish)... Iran nor any of the Arab states has that formidable force to mount a large scale attack on israel

Why are you repeating what everyone else has been saying. It occurs to me that people seem to merely Jump on the bandwagon regurgitating what they have hear.

madame, these are my own thoughts and I am not a parrot repeating what others say, I have my own intellectual mind and do not need to confer with others to state what I think. Bty, out of curiosity, who else has said what I have said?

Maybe you be more constructive by concentrating on the real tyrants. If you dislike Israel so much why don’t you mention the atrocities that ARE occurring instead of Ahmadinejads silly little comments.[/QUOTE]

I would do so but this thread was about Ahmadinejad not Sharon. You are in the wrong room for that! :p:
mesopotamia
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by maqnoor)
I would do so but this thread was about Ahmadinejad not Sharon. You are in the wrong room for that! :p:
Evidently not because you haven’t done so…because you obviously found this thread to be of greater importance. :rolleyes:
Akhoza
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Socrates)
They would be stupid to use nukes against Pakistan, and they know it.
I know the army would be more than enough

--------------

(Original post by legbreakgoogly)
I love him. I want to marry into his family. He is a man, a Prince. He is not cowered by the rhetoric of the workers of the evil doers. Pakistan should give him 10 nuclear warheads in a show of solidarity.

I will name my first son Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.

Oh hello again btw.
If you say 'I love you' to his face in Iran, im pretty sure he'll have you hanged- homosexuality is a taboo in Iran
maqnoor
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Evidently not because you haven’t done so…because you obviously found this thread to be of greater importance. :rolleyes:
Ostensible it may appear but how can u say for sure that i do not campaign against unjust government in other far more importan fronts, which can influence events to a greater degree than a chat room. :tsr: is not the only place on earth whereby you can 'voice' your opinions. Your insensitive comment flies straight into the face of a benevolent person :talkhand:
smellielli
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Akhoza)
If you say 'I love you' to his face in Iran, im pretty sure he'll have you hanged- homosexuality is a taboo in Iran
LMAO
mesopotamia
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Ostensible it may appear but how can u say for sure that i do not campaign against unjust government in other far more importan fronts, which can influence events to a greater degree than a chat room.
You argue a point unrelated to my original comment, though I’m sure you have succeeded in your attempts to inform people of your heroics outside our mere virtual debates. I did not in any form question your activism outside TSR but in it.

:tsr: is not the only place on earth whereby you can 'voice' your opinions.
:confused: Whats your point? Please tell me were I said that? Are you having a little conversation with yourself?

Your insensitive comment flies straight into the face of a benevolent person :talkhand:
Good Good. I’m sure it would not have touched you in that case.
maqnoor
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
You argue a point unrelated to my original comment, though I’m sure you have succeeded in your attempts to inform people of your heroics outside our mere virtual debates. I did not in any form question your activism outside TSR but in it.
Whats that suppose to mean....even an insane person could not fail to relate my comments to yours (god help you ya marra :stupid: ). Perhaps you should make your remarks a bit more clearer next time to avoid this confusion.

(Original post by mesoptamis)
:confused: Whats your point? Please tell me were I said that? Are you having a little conversation with yourself?
you made it sound as if I have committed a sin or sumthing by not mentioning other tyrants which id not the case.

(Original post by mesoptamis)
Good Good. I’m sure it would not have touched you in that case.
is that meant to make me feel better...
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have any savings?

Yes (71)
75.53%
No (23)
24.47%

Watched Threads