NFS Underground Or Call of Duty

Watch
This discussion is closed.
maljosh
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 17 years ago
What do you reckon guys? Underground is much more interesting for me, I thought Half Life was much better than call of duty(I liked Stalingrad misssion though)... Half life the best 3d- walking-shooting game ever!
jediknight007
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by maljosh)
What do you reckon guys? Underground is much more interesting for me, I thought Half Life was much better than call of duty(I liked Stalingrad misssion though)... Half life the best 3d- walking-shooting game ever!
I'm sorry but that is a stupid poll. They are totally different games to each other so how could you compare them?

Anyways, my favourite PC game of all time has to be either Final Fantasy VII or Championship Manager 03/04 because I have spent many hours on them (80+) and I have enjoyed every minute of it.
maljosh
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 17 years ago
i know they are different.. that's the point, i just think these are the best games to buy now... i just wanted to know which one would you go for if you were asked to buy only one. I don't think call of duty is worth spending £40 or whatever the price is, it took me a few hours to complete the game, i haven't tried playing in multiplayer though. On the other hand, i recently got hold of NFS and it's an awesome game, music is great!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now?

Anxiousness about lockdown easing (57)
4.77%
Uncertainty around my education (184)
15.38%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (132)
11.04%
Lack of purpose or motivation (171)
14.3%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (52)
4.35%
Impact of lockdown on physical health (68)
5.69%
Loneliness (101)
8.44%
Financial worries (40)
3.34%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (57)
4.77%
Exposure to negative news/social media (56)
4.68%
Lack of real life entertainment (64)
5.35%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (106)
8.86%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (108)
9.03%

Watched Threads