The Student Room Group
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website
The gym is very nice, I'm not sure about football in particular but a friend of mine is in the fifths and he has no complaints- he enjoys it. Apparently RHUL is the strongest sporting college of the University of London...not really my thing though, so I'm no expert!
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website
MCR-Sugar
The gym is very nice, I'm not sure about football in particular but a friend of mine is in the fifths and he has no complaints- he enjoys it. Apparently RHUL is the strongest sporting college of the University of London...not really my thing though, so I'm no expert!

I have to second that - the gym is cool. I was in there every day by the end of it lol. The rubgy and trampolining teams are meant to be good too, oh and Ultimate frizbee!
Reply 3
Gym's good, but the weights room is nothing special. Most of the mainstream sports teams are pretty good, but aren't competing in BUSA Premier League (more like South East Div 1 or 2), though both Men's Football and Rugby are on for promotion at the moment.

Football especially is popular (6 teams I think), which means it's a great way to meet people. Facilities provided for team sports are pretty good in my opinion. Apartfrom the lack of floodlights on the rugby pitch.
Reply 4
There's a whole variety of sports clubs to join, so there is a wide selection available!
Reply 5
theres pretty much anything apart from gymnastics, but theres dance, trampolining and cheerleading for any gymnasts out there :smile: the sports centres pretty big they've got a big field and stuff... lol!
Reply 6
Anyone wanting to play sport at Holloway should consider joining the hockey club, even if you have never played before. Great guys (and greater girls). Also there is a hardcore social every wednesday that bout 90 precent of the club attend every week which is more than can be said of the footballers and rugby boys whose socials disapeared into obscurity after the first couple weeks!

Latest

Trending

Trending