What would you name your son or daughter??

Watch this thread
This discussion is closed.
_EMMA_
Badges: 16
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 18 years ago
i have always liked the name adam so maybe that, if a girl isabell perhaps....
i don't know, but i'm not going to have any children in the nearest future so i got time to think about it!
Peapod
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 18 years ago
boy:

Blake, William, Austen, Oliver, Jake
(with Ernest as a middle name after Grandpa!)
Girl:
Olivia, Caitlin

p.s. If I had a girl and a boy I obviously wouldn't call them Oliver and Olivia!
kita
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
I know ive already posted on this one, but i like the name Luke now aswell lol. And Josh. but i said that in the first place!
snowball
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by The_Barman)
No offence to anyone but why is the name Joshua so popular???
duh, becuse its nice and cute!
snowball
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by Little Britain)
Oliverio - isn't that some kind of low fat spread?
that would be olivio!
Little Britain
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by Peapod)
boy:

Girl:
Olivia, Caitlin

p.s. If I had a girl and a boy I obviously wouldn't call them Oliver and Olivia!
My son is 5 and is called Oliver James, I think you hav every good taste!. When I was pregnant we (me and my husband) couldn't agree on any girls names, I liked Harriet, my hubby said that it was a lesbian name (apologies to anyone called Harriet).
Peapod
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by Little Britain)
My son is 5 and is called Oliver James, I think you hav every good taste!. When I was pregnant we (me and my husband) couldn't agree on any girls names, I liked Harriet, my hubby said that it was a lesbian name (apologies to anyone called Harriet).
Why thank you!

I think it's safer to go with classic names as they don't tend to sound so odd by the time they grow up. However, I wouldn't wnat my child to have a very common name like Laura or Andrew (apologies to anyone called the above!)
txt_eva
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by snowball)
duh, becuse its nice and cute!

Joshua = NOT CUTE AND SWEET!

I babysit for a Joshua, he's a child of the damned!
zazy
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
For a boy: joseph/
For a girl: Sara/Maria
DevilsDoor
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
My daughter is Kelly-Leanne, My son Troy Antony Frank.

Kelly-Leanne because I like the names, Troy because I enjoy greek mythology, Antony because of Cleopatra and Antony, Frank because it is my fathers name, was his fathers and his before him, so carrying on tradition.
Samara
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
I'm gonna name my babies
4 a boy:Jamal
4 a girl Keiara
Ramaya
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by Peapod)
boy:

Girl:
Olivia, Caitlin

Heh hey my name is Olivia!

The names i'd choose are:
Girl: May/ Mayella / Elle
Boy: Darren / Simon
suz19
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
I like Alyssa for a girl and Kieran for a boy
HereFishyFishy
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
I have carefully selected my names to try and be kind to my future children
Girl: Annabelle- shortened to belle for the 'cutsie' element and 'Anna' for her adult form
Boy: Finnegan: shortened to Finn for the 'trendy' factor
chatty gal
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
boyz

harvey
romeo
jordan
morgan
adam
aaron

girls

alisha
jorden
morgen
lisa
natailie
kylie

jordan n morgan love dem names
love_4_ducks
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by chatty gal)
for a boy it wud b - Harvey or Jorden
n a girl - Jorden or Alisha

typical you, lol ghetto names as lucy calls them lol
Peapod
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
does anyone else hate their nicknames? I'm Kathleen and get called Kath by everyone - I hate it - makes me sound like I'm running a greasy backstreet cafe.
Nicci_babe
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
for a boy Robert-James (R-J) and a girl Katrina, (katy when baby then kat) or Tapanga (pangy for short.) Morgan is good for both 2
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by suz19)
I like Alyssa for a girl and Kieran for a boy
Did you know Kieran is Gaelic for "Little Dark One"

*runs from Suz's kids*
snowball
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by JabberJaw)
Girl = Mya
Boy = Duffy
duffy?! as in 'up the duff-y' or duffy from casualty?!
X
Back
to top
Latest

How did The Student Room help you with your university application?

Talking to current university students (3)
23.08%
Talking to peers going through the same thing (2)
15.38%
Speaking to student ambassadors from the universities (1)
7.69%
Speaking to staff members from universities (0)
0%
Using the personal statement builder, library or helper service (2)
15.38%
Reading articles about what steps to take (4)
30.77%
Learning about/speaking to Student Finance England (0)
0%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
7.69%

Watched Threads