What would you name your son or daughter??

Watch this thread
This discussion is closed.
Shushi
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by musicboy)
I also thought that "Doctor" would be a good name eg John Smith becomes Doctor Smith

MB
LOL or professor
Everdawn
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 18 years ago
This week im thinking Joaquin.
musicbloke
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
If you had twins you could call them "god" and "satan". Much better than mine andd my twin brother's names Jacob and Reuben.

MB
material breach
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
Wow there are some awful names on this thread, why does everyone want to use nouns as first names in order to be different?

Like Tuesday, i would never name my child after a day of the week and think about the taunts it would get in the playground.

What is wrong with more traditional names?
Investmentboy
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
percy
slowjamz
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
Both my dad and my boyfriend's dad are called David, so we always said if we ever have a son we'll give him David as a middle name to please both of them
kirbz
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
For a girl, Megan. For a boy, not entirely sure, I like lots of names, Toby is quite nice.

---------------------

Ooh, exalted member on this post!
wiwarin_mir
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
hmmm, let me see:

Girl: sakura, hinata, ino, wiwarin, mir, holly, ivy, lursa, Ba'tor, anima, rikku, yuna

boy: sasuke, kakashi, naruto, ptolomy, achillies, ifrit, tidus, cloud, auron, wakka, cervantes.
ShadowStorm
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by Everdawn)
Persephone was the daughter of Demeter and Zeus... :rolleyes:
She was? Goodness, I need to brush up on my Greek Mythology! Not that I'm taking any exams in it...
presebjenada
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by wiwarin_mir)
hmmm, let me see:

Girl: sakura, hinata, ino, wiwarin, mir, holly, ivy, lursa, Ba'tor, anima, rikku, yuna

boy: sasuke, kakashi, naruto, ptolomy, achillies, ifrit, tidus, cloud, auron, wakka, cervantes.
you cant call a boy cloud! thats just cruel! im thinking Fin for a boy.. not sure aboutgirls yet
mobbdeeprob
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by presebjenada)
you cant call a boy cloud! thats just cruel! im thinking Fin for a boy.. not sure aboutgirls yet
Yes you can - he's the best character in Final Fantasy VII, I'd love to be a Cloud .
Attached files
BlackHawk
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
mmmm

girl: Rachel Karen Thomas
Alice Ann Thomas

Boy: Cameron Michael Thomas
Robert Noel Thomas

just a guess though I haven't really discussed the issue of children with my fiance yet
crana
Badges:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by musicboy)
I also thought that "Doctor" would be a good name eg John Smith becomes Doctor Smith

MB
i have an uncle called Lord

(not a complete uncle, my family relationships get complicated, so i simplify everything to uncle/aunt/cousin etc)
shilling
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
http://www.babynames.com/V5/

If you don't already know, you can find out what your name means here. (Mine means "princess" and my middle name means "God is gracious" - great combo, huh?)
crana
Badges:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by shilling)
http://www.babynames.com/V5/

If you don't already know, you can find out what your name means here. (Mine means "princess" and my middle name means "God is gracious" - great combo, huh?)
mine apparently means "dew of the sea" which makes NO sense that I can see. I think it;s far more likely that it's "Rose" + "Mary"

Rosie

maybe i should start calling myself mary? hehe. i dont really likemy name.
Everdawn
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by ShadowStorm)
She was? Goodness, I need to brush up on my Greek Mythology! Not that I'm taking any exams in it...
yah, really.
Cossack
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
My name means Red Head - shame as I've got brown hair!!
neha p
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by Cossack)
My name means Red Head - shame as I've got brown hair!!
lol! my teacher is pregnant and she has got through a book of 5000 names for girls and boys and still hasnt got a definate one!
i love the way you get ones like Tuesday, Summer and June...but you never get Monday, Winter or January!!!
bean4ian
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
i took a shine to the name 'Hugo' recently.

and i like 'Eve' or 'Ella' for a girl.

but i aint making any decisions yet seein as i aint even married yet...!
Cossack
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by neha p)
lol! my teacher is pregnant and she has got through a book of 5000 names for girls and boys and still hasnt got a definate one!
i love the way you get ones like Tuesday, Summer and June...but you never get Monday, Winter or January!!!

Tuesdays a Name???? :confused:
X
Back
to top
Latest

How are you feeling about your results?

They're better than I expected (175)
40.79%
They're exactly what I expected (112)
26.11%
They're lower than I expected (142)
33.1%