What would you name your son or daughter??

Watch
This discussion is closed.
shadowspirit777
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by The_Barman)
Ur very intresting....ya know that???
thank you? erm.........why?
The_Barman
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 17 years ago
(Original post by kita)
yeah i do that and then i make sense to nobody, including myself lol.
i always get told for rambling on bout stuff and takes me 20 lines to tell sum1 something that someone could say in 2 lines lol
pretty much what ive probably just demonstrated.
and im not blonde lol. Im brunette
no disrespect to blondes. ur lovely lol
Did i call ya a blonde??? HEY IM BLONDE!!!! Well sorta...i got brown hair but two shades of blonde put through it as highlights. Nah blether away....at least i got ppl to talk to cause alot of them have left!! I was on earlier then the bloody power to my college cut out completely so i walked out and went to the local library. Do you know glitter and lumpycustard lol??
Ps. Thanx babe x
The_Barman
Rep:
?
(Original post by shadowspirit777)
thank you? erm.........why?
Dunno.....one of those weird instincts us humans develop lol!!
kita
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Did i call ya a blonde??? HEY IM BLONDE!!!! Well sorta...i got brown hair but two shades of blonde put through it as highlights. Nah blether away....at least i got ppl to talk to cause alot of them have left!! I was on earlier then the bloody power to my college cut out completely so i walked out and went to the local library. Do you know glitter and lumpycustard lol??
funny you should ask that lol, i dont actually KNOW them in person, just we share alot of the same views and stuff on here so we talk alot on here etc. I didnt say u called me blonde lol, i stated that i wasnt before anyone did call me blonde lol, me bein defensive.
Do you know them 2 then?
shadowspirit777
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago

lol, i ski, oh well better to be interesting than dull and a sheep like most people huh?
kita
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
lol, i ski, oh well better to be interesting than dull and a sheep like most people huh?
I agree
Peapod
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Olivia for a girl, and the father can pick the middle name.
And the father could pick the name for a boy, and it's second name would be Ernest. (I like William too, but it's a bit common!)
The_Barman
Rep:
?
(Original post by kita)
funny you should ask that lol, i dont actually KNOW them in person, just we share alot of the same views and stuff on here so we talk alot on here etc. I didnt say u called me blonde lol, i stated that i wasnt before anyone did call me blonde lol, me bein defensive.
Do you know them 2 then?
I know Glitter better than the other two....lumpycustard and lushes. Not by person but through this site. There all sweet as sugar! Goes for you two!!x
The_Barman
Rep:
?
(Original post by kita)
Do you know them 2 then?
I know Glitter better than the other two....lumpycustard and lushes. Not by person but through this site. There all sweet as sugar! Goes for you two!!x
kita
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
aww merci beaucoup mr barman, lemme buy u a drink hehe

me gotsta go now so il speak 2 u later x
The_Barman
Rep:
?
Thats an odd way of putting it but yeah!!
You new here?? (Adknowledging the fact ur profile sais new member but u sound like u've been here before?) Or am i thinking to much lol
The_Barman
Rep:
?
(Original post by kita)
aww merci beaucoup mr barman, lemme buy u a drink hehe

me gotsta go now so il speak 2 u later x
If you insist....Vodka and Coke....2/3rds vodka 1/3rd coke....x
Talk to ya later, c'ya xx
shadowspirit777
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
oh yeah, its a thing in my family that if its a boy his middle name is the dads first name, so naturally i wont be doing that as im trying to remove all proof of any relation to my rents, we dont exactly get along...
any one else have anything like that, the name thing i mean??
The_Barman
Rep:
?
oh yeah, its a thing in my family that if its a boy his middle name is the dads first name, so naturally i wont be doing that as im trying to remove all proof of any relation to my rents, we dont exactly get along...
Same here i got two middle name and i would die a million deaths before telling anyone it. I could murder my fam for giving me those names...when i confront them bout it my mum blames my dad and my dad blames my mum so i cant win!
shadowspirit777
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Same here i got two middle name and i would die a million deaths before telling anyone it. I could murder my fam for giving me those names...when i confront them bout it my mum blames my dad and my dad blames my mum so i cant win!
lol i talked to my rents about why they called me what they have and they told me they deliberatly picked a boring monosylibic name cause theyve both got long names that get shortened (catherine to cathy) and they didnt want that to happen to me, then i ended up with the nickname damion (which they hated) which is now shortened to daim, a lot of people dont even know my real name now, lol... which understandably drives my parents screwy, what a result!! lol

off to lunch now, catch ya again some time \\m//
love_4_ducks
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
I was looking at *Dave* thread on the name rachel and i remembered that when the time comes Rachel was gonna be one of the names for my daughter.

For a boy i was thinking "Josh" or "Todd" and for a girl "Rachel" or "Dawn"!

4 a girl

honey
charmelle
daisy

4 a boy

no god dam idea
Trousers
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
My family's got a failsafe "break glass in case of emergency" middle name thing in case you can't think of one, which means that me, my mum, my auntie, my gran, her sisters and God-knows-who-else has got the middle name Mary. I'd rather not use it for a child of mine, but I might if I'm stuck. It only really serves to demonstrate what a lack of imagination my family has.

As for first names, ideally I'd have Oscar for a boy, Katie for a girl. However, my boyfriend's surname is Price so our daughter would end up with the same name as Jordan, which I'm not too keen on.

Not that I've thought about it much...
The_Barman
Rep:
?
lol i talked to my rents about why they called me what they have and they told me they deliberatly picked a boring monosylibic name cause theyve both got long names that get shortened (catherine to cathy) and they didnt want that to happen to me, then i ended up with the nickname damion (which they hated) which is now shortened to daim, a lot of people dont even know my real name now, lol... which understandably drives my parents screwy, what a result!! lol

off to lunch now, catch ya again some time \\m//
Talk to ya another time doll!
Dude
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
i'm going to name my son after my granddad, william.

and i am going to call my daughter Joanne or Sarah.
Amy
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
for a girl: georgia or saffron or mia

im not plannin on having boys but if i did: benjamin or roman or george
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What would make a great online university open day?

Virtual campus tour (65)
18.95%
Virtual accommodation tour (51)
14.87%
Find out about sports clubs, societies and facilities (17)
4.96%
Video content about the local area (3)
0.87%
Webinars with lecturers (11)
3.21%
Taster lectures or seminars (72)
20.99%
Speak to current students studying my course (79)
23.03%
Speak to current students about the uni in general (13)
3.79%
Fun online activities or experiences (12)
3.5%
Connecting with careers services or employers (8)
2.33%
Info about student wellbeing and support services (6)
1.75%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (6)
1.75%

Watched Threads