This discussion is closed.
stu673
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 17 years ago
Hey guys, for those that are interested my latest website

http://www.adventuresofastudent.co.uk

has gone online, with exclusive access to my amaaaazing films.
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
err I hope them disgusting food things were just for show! Otherwise I feel sorry for you all!
stu673
Rep:
?
*bump* - whats up with you guys? come looky
loftx
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by stu673)
*bump* - whats up with you guys? come looky
I had a look, it looks quite interesting but also quite strange. Not the sort of thing you can really discuss. Also the post has a kind of spammy quality to it.

Anyway I am looking for these kind of student sites to link to from my site Studential.com so if you know any more like yours let me know.
stu673
Rep:
?
fair enough. i'm getting quite a lot of traffic through the site and should have some more links up soon - i'll add yours with the next update.

as for discussion quality; what kinds of antics has anyone got up to at uni since they started, or any suggestions for an adventure for us in flat 17?
Fritz
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
fair enough. i'm getting quite a lot of traffic through the site and should have some more links up soon - i'll add yours with the next update.

as for discussion quality; what kinds of antics has anyone got up to at uni since they started, or any suggestions for an adventure for us in flat 17?
God, just had a luk at ur site, ur m8 gav is soooo gorgeous! Esp in those orange boxers.....how scrummy
stu673
Rep:
?
ha!...i'll pass on your comments when i see him tonight - maybe even get you a personal hello?
loftx
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago

This site is done by a friend at Essex which shows a few student antics.
elpaw
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
i didn't know so many students could afford domain names.
TK
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
lol - that's absolutely ace - i'm well looking forward to uni now!
Danithestudent
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by elpaw)
They are quite cheap nowadays, I think it's something to do with the bottom falling outta dot coms
loftx
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by elpaw)

My host has offered me a practically free hosting deal - hence i now have money to buy a proper domain for my site. Also some places do them very cheap - I only paid £4 a year for Studential.com
Fritz
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
ha!...i'll pass on your comments when i see him tonight - maybe even get you a personal hello?
I hope u did and i hope u was cool about it? and even maybe u culd get him to log on this website to chat with me? Does he have an email address? pleaz reply :cool:
stu673
Rep:
?
I told him & he was very chuffed. To be honest I don't think he would be THAT interested in talking to a GCSE student from the other end of the country...(no offence)
Fritz
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
How do u know I'm a GCSE student? Damn it neraly got away with it anyway.
elpaw
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Fritz)
How do u know I'm a GCSE student? Damn it neraly got away with it anyway.
its in your profile.
Fritz
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
How do you change your profile?
Tednol
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago

Hmm, flat antics, where to begin! One drunken night descended into a food fight which if nothing else was horrific come the cold light of day. You try getting jam out a curtain. Saying that, 2 hours later with 7 of us working nonstop the flat was cleaner than ever. The oranges that were thrown full pelt hurt like nobodies business. Then there was the egg fight, although we did take that outside at 3 in the morning much the some peoples annoyance although in our defence it was a Saturday night. And don't think these events were simply the result of male aggression, our female flat mates contributed fully!

Moving on to male aggression, there was the Fight Club night. Luckily (?!) I was away that weekend with my gf. And not forgetting knife juggling. One of the blokes in the flat is really good at it. However whilst he retains his ability after a few beers, the rest of us loose all coordination yet are all too willing to give it a go often to slight bloody results.

All a giggle.
Fritz
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Tednol)
Hmm, flat antics, where to begin! One drunken night descended into a food fight which if nothing else was horrific come the cold light of day. You try getting jam out a curtain. Saying that, 2 hours later with 7 of us working nonstop the flat was cleaner than ever. The oranges that were thrown full pelt hurt like nobodies business. Then there was the egg fight, although we did take that outside at 3 in the morning much the some peoples annoyance although in our defence it was a Saturday night. And don't think these events were simply the result of male aggression, our female flat mates contributed fully!

Moving on to male aggression, there was the Fight Club night. Luckily (?!) I was away that weekend with my gf. And not forgetting knife juggling. One of the blokes in the flat is really good at it. However whilst he retains his ability after a few beers, the rest of us loose all coordination yet are all too willing to give it a go often to slight bloody results.

All a giggle.
That sounds like fun hehehehe. I havn't yet experienced a food fight yet.
stu673
Rep:
?
I told him & he was very chuffed. To be honest I don't think he would be THAT interested in talking to a GCSE student from the other end of the country...(no offence)

lol, he said, "are you fit and are you legal?"
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you consider Adjustment if your grades were higher than you expected?

Yes, I'd look at higher ranking universities than my current choices (105)
43.75%
Yes, I'd look for a course or uni that is a better fit for me (39)
16.25%
No, I'd stick with my current uni choice (91)
37.92%
Something else (let us know in the thread below!) (5)
2.08%

Watched Threads