New trainers Watch

Bottekrank
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
I really need some new trainers coz my converse are falling apart and my black, boxer trainers from Mango have a hole in. I don't wanna look like a chav, I just find trainers comfy and would like to invest in a new pair. Any ideas?
angel_flo
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Dunlop green flash are the way forward! They are £24.99 from Office and they look awesome. Especially the velcro ones!
dancingqueen
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
You should go to Schuh (or look on the net, www.schuh.co.uk) because they have some amazingly cool trainers which are definitely not chavvy!
Angel Interceptor
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Bottekrank)
I really need some new trainers coz my converse are falling apart and my black, boxer trainers from Mango have a hole in. I don't wanna look like a chav, I just find trainers comfy and would like to invest in a new pair. Any ideas?
Why don't you just get a new pair of converse.....in a different colour! Radical!
lovelee-jublee
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I'm getting 'chav' Nike Tn's as my next pair of trainers! :p: I've had them before and I loved them (although they were £129.99 and I got them dirty in about a week!!!). They're so comfy and they make my feet look smaller. They also look good with skinny jeans. I have Puma Sprints at the moment and they make me feet look long I don't like Converse or any of those. But I am taking to Dunlop Green Flash though!!!
technik
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
nike shox are brill but very chav so i doubt they'd be your thing. can get some really cool ones on ebay though for buttons direct to hong kong or china :cool:

none of this £100 british high street price nonsense
manny
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
reebok wrapshear. they are really what they say in the advert!!!! try them
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?

Yes (4)
44.44%
No - I got the required grades (4)
44.44%
No - I missed the required grades and didn't get in (1)
11.11%

Watched Threads