The Student Room Group

Edexcel PE: 24th may 11

How did everyone find the paper?
Reply 1
Did you do the short course or the long course? I think it went alright, except for the last question where it asked for the roles etc.

I put the stuff about PESSCL etc. However, I think I'll stick get marks because in the question it mentioned about the opportunities for doing physical activity.

What did you put in the question about roles?
Reply 2
Original post by Flamezone
Did you do the short course or the long course? I think it went alright, except for the last question where it asked for the roles etc.

I put the stuff about PESSCL etc. However, I think I'll stick get marks because in the question it mentioned about the opportunities for doing physical activity.

I do fullcourse

For that question I think they expected you to talk about the roles and opportunities involved in physical activity: coaches, players, officials and volunteers and talk about the qualities they all require. You could get a few marks because you mentioned about the opportunities available :smile:
Original post by Flamezone

I'm doing short course. For the last question I described coaching and managing - talked about qualities required, explained that not only physically strong people can do them etc. What year are you in?
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 4
I mentioned coaches, players, spectators and officials/umpires for the last question. but a friend of mine wrote about PESSCLs and was freaking out afterwards when she realised no one else had.
For the questions about Rob and his friend, I couldn't remember what a method of training was for ages!
And everything I knew about aerobic and anaerobic left my head, even though it's the first thing you learn on the course. so there's four marks down the drain....
Reply 5
Original post by recurring500
I'm doing short course. For the last question I described coaching and managing - talked about qualities required, explained that not only physically strong people can do them etc. What year are you in?

I'm in year 11.
Reply 6
Original post by Mr Knowledge
How did everyone find the paper?

it was long :frown: so could not spend enough time for the last 2 questions
(edited 12 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending