The Student Room Group

Do any girls play FIFA or COD? :)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by damos92
Oh man, if i could find a girl who was into gaming, that would be so great.

No such thing.
Original post by mel0n
No such thing.

That's blatantly not true.
Reply 42
Plenty of females do... it's just that some of them are actually into gaming, rather than shouting about it because they like the 'oh.em.gee a girl gamer!' attention.
Reply 43
Original post by HSG1992
That's blatantly not true.

Ok.
Reply 44
Original post by mel0n
No such thing.

Did you read the thread then bang your head or something?
Original post by frannnn_x

or am I the only one? haha

i love playing fifa and cod! even though im not the best at it, not as good as my brother i still like to play it!

and everyone like leasts expects girls to play it! its not a bad thing is it?! :L :smile:

Nah, you're not the only one - my bezzie loves COD. I, on the other hand, am shockingly bad at the game.
Original post by chlobofro
I play Minecraft ;D

WOOT !!!

So do I. Do you watch the Yogscast ?
Girls playing COD?

:sogood:

Spoiler

Reply 48
Original post by kingsholmmad
Sorry, girls, gotta get it in:

LOL.
You see id like to play a head to head against some of these girls on FIFA

But I don't think I'd be able to take the shame if I lost to one of them :biggrin:
Reply 50
Original post by angrydanmarin
There are a lot of girls, in fact i think it's growing. Girls know it's attractive to a lot of men these days, so they not only play it, but say it in front of men to get kudos.

I know a few girls who call themselves 'gamers' because they play CoD or halo or whatever's on the shelves at the moment. However, i think true gamers are those who research the classics, play them and really get into them. Or those who have been a gamer since the classics were around. That's how you spot a gamer girl from a wannabe gamer girl

Excellent point. Unfortunately it's the truth nowadays... :frown:
Reply 51
Yes, I play CoD and Halo with my brother, you're not alone.
But it really shouldn't matter that you're a girl. At least I don't care. Unfortunately most girl gamers will boast about it but gender really should be irrelevant when it comes to gaming, although it hardly ever is the case... :frown:
I play COD4 (I have no money for the latest one :frown:) and Forza Motorsport 3 quite a lot on the Xbox. I have live, and once you've got it you can't live without it.
I play CoD every now and again but I've just finished playing Heavy Rain. Bloody brilliant game.
Reply 54
Gears of War is where the party's at :cool:
Original post by SpicyStrawberry
I play CoD every now and again but I've just finished playing Heavy Rain. Bloody brilliant game.

Heavy Rain...it's more than just a game, it's an experience.

Loved it so much, you have great taste!
Original post by HSG1992
Heavy Rain...it's more than just a game, it's an experience.

Loved it so much, you have great taste!

Why thank you :smile: I couldn't put it down haha it was that good!
or am I the only one? haha

i love playing fifa and cod! even though im not the best at it, not as good as my brother i still like to play it!

and everyone like leasts expects girls to play it! its not a bad thing is it?! :L :smile:

Reply 58
Hm, no-one plays Battlefield? odd...

It is clearly the best series. :tongue:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 59
Nah, not a fan at all of COD or Fifa or the like. Find them boring as hell.

I prefer RPG epics/ old games like Final Fantasy VII/VIII, the older Zeldas like Link to the Past and pretty much most of the Mario games. The SNES/ N64/ original Gameboys kicked ass, I can't be bothered with all the new 3DS nonsense. Can't beat old school Nintendo.
I get a kick out of some well-made new games though, like Hitman or Tenchu. Dead or Alive and Tekken are pretty fun now and then.

Quick Reply

Latest