brighton physio interview Watch

dreams24_7
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
had my brighton physio interview today..tho it said selection event..made it sound much more scary than it actually is!! but yeah it was coool..my answers were better this time! =)

but didnt realise the campus is in eastbourne...wich is like nowhere near brighton..very quiet place..but the campus itself is very nice!
anyone else go there today aswel?
x
p.s still haven't heard from st georges yet...1st week has passed...1 more to go (if they do reply within the 2 weeks as stated )
JackieS
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by dreams24_7)
had my brighton physio interview today..tho it said selection event..made it sound much more scary than it actually is!! but yeah it was coool..my answers were better this time! =)

but didnt realise the campus is in eastbourne...wich is like nowhere near brighton..very quiet place..but the campus itself is very nice!
x
p.s still haven't heard from st georges yet...1st week has passed...1 more to go (if they do reply within the 2 weeks as stated )
I wouldn't worry about not hearing..........they hada bunch of interviews yesterday so it could be that they were waiting for that lot before they made any firm decisions! I'm sure you'll hear soon enough

congrats on your brighton ointerview!
!LJ!
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago

x

hey I had the selection day with interview for the MSc Rehab science a couple of months back, I was put on thier reserve list, but took my offer for Southampton MSc as I was planning on doing anyway. If you have applied to Southampton, it beats brighton (at Eastbourne) hands down. Nice campus, lecturers, area etc...

I just found a house i'm moving into in under a month!! Course starts on the 16th Jan!!!

Cant wait now, been waiting for sooo long!!

LJ
JackieS
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by !LJ!)
hey I had the selection day with interview for the MSc Rehab science a couple of months back, I was put on thier reserve list, but took my offer for Southampton MSc as I was planning on doing anyway. If you have applied to Southampton, it beats brighton (at Eastbourne) hands down. Nice campus, lecturers, area etc...

I just found a house i'm moving into in under a month!! Course starts on the 16th Jan!!!

Cant wait now, been waiting for sooo long!!

LJ
but of course Georges beats them all hands down
dreams24_7
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
GOT AN OFFER FROM BRIGHTON..WOOO =) happy in that i gota offer..which means my interview was fine..phew...
=)

--------------

Unfortunately..i've got an unsuccessful from st georges..*damit* but i felt that it went bad anyways...luckily kings accepted me..lol
x
georgie24
Report 12 years ago
well done dreams, thats ace, st georges was obviously not meant to be. i start my physio course 2 weeks on monday. woohoo!
JackieS
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
GOT AN OFFER FROM BRIGHTON..WOOO =) happy in that i gota offer..which means my interview was fine..phew...
=)

--------------

Unfortunately..i've got an unsuccessful from st georges..*damit* but i felt that it went bad anyways...luckily kings accepted me..lol
x
hey congrats on your brighton offer!!! Sorry to hea about Georges! Like I said to everyone on that interview day, each uni has something different that they look for in their candidates and the fact that you already hold 2 offers doesn't mean you were rejected from Georges because they thought you were rubbish...................just purely means you didn't fit their criteria somehow........................t ry not to take it too personally So where is you current 1st choice?

--------------

(Original post by georgie24)
well done dreams, thats ace, st georges was obviously not meant to be. i start my physio course 2 weeks on monday. woohoo!
You must be v. excited! I know I was, it was like the day couldn't come quick enuf!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Lincoln
    Mini Open Day at the Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Dec '18
  • University of East Anglia
    UEA Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 4 Jan '19
  • Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 9 Jan '19

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (199)
27.64%
No (521)
72.36%

Watched Threads