Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Are there any shampoos or other products that thicken hair? I'm not talking about receding hairline because I have a perfect hairline but at the front its looking slightly thinner recently. Diet maybe :confused: I'm male by the way.

ReputationRep:
    just about EVERY conditioner on the market
    or xtra volume shampoo, tis written on it

ReputationRep:
    But don't those products just make it appear thicker?

ReputationRep:
    I don't know much about these sort of hair products; but you should def speak to your stylist.

ReputationRep:
    U can't make ur hair thicker. U can only make it LOOK thicker by styling products like mousse or some other hair spray. Those will hold ur hair up, thus making it look fuller.

ReputationRep:
    take up segments of the hair and spray underneath, that will create more volume and thus look thicker.

ReputationRep:
    its not a product but horsenettle herbal tea, works a treat,can get it in most health stores, organic is best, tastes ok

ReputationRep:
    wella, silvikrin maximum hold mousse. its in the dark green bottle. they tend to only sell it in sainsburys tho, i can't get it anywhere else. i have like the thinnest hair in the world and this is the only mousse that actually makes my hair look normal! When you've washed it leave your hair for a bit before so its not soaking, then put in quite a bit handfull all over your head. i find it helps if you blowdry your hair in sections with a huge barrel brush with lots of bristles; blow-dry it upwards, away from your scalp.

yep, there we go, then maybe if you want extra volume, try a little bit of backcombing at the root of the some layers underneath, and then spray with hairpray, maximum hold stuff again...

ha ha its taken me years to get my hair looking thicker, i feel your pain!

ReputationRep:
    umm have you seen that advert from patene pro-v, they have a new hair range out, designed to appearently make hair look 'thicker and fuller'. Maybe you can try it, see if it works. Lol talk about passive audience! but it's worth a try!:p:

ReputationRep:
    Tigi superstar and small talk are amazing

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.