AVCE business HR conflicts

Watch this thread
This discussion is closed.
sweetus123
Badges: 0
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 18 years ago
can anyone shed any light on any of th conflicts that occure within human resorces unit 4 avce as i have been ill and missed the lecture to do with this subject and there is a section to write.

if anyone would like advice in return i will try to help as best as i can i have done unit 1 and 17 so far.

please can anyone get back to me soon at [[email protected]]

thanks sam
ladies_lova_man
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by sweetus123)
can anyone shed any light on any of th conflicts that occure within human resorces unit 4 avce as i have been ill and missed the lecture to do with this subject and there is a section to write.

if anyone would like advice in return i will try to help as best as i can i have done unit 1 and 17 so far.

thanks sam

hiya i can help you but i need help with unit-17 please i have missed the dead line to submit my work you can email me at: [email protected]
also tell me what you need help with i'll give you the assignment you need...just email me yeah...

safe later
klsx1
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by sweetus123)

thanks sam
hi
i have done all of the units appart from unit 17 and 14, so if you can help me on either of them i will send you any coursework you need.
thanks [email protected]
kerry
X
Back
to top
Latest

How confident are you that you'll achieve the grades you need to get into your firm uni?

I think I've exceeded the grades for my university offer (22)
17.19%
I think I've met the grades for my university offer (31)
24.22%
I think I've missed the grades for my university offer (70)
54.69%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (5)
3.91%

Watched Threads