The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

swazzle2000
oh my god, you people have SUCH PROBLEMS

Like totally.

Do this:
Go into a well lit room
Have a big mirror on the wall behind you and then hold a smaller one slightly above your head in front of you so you can see your hair in the big mirror.
Then just straighten as you see!
Reply 21
emilymckay90
When I straighten my hair I tie it back with just a little bit out and straighten that bit, then I take some more hair out and straighten that etc etc so I don't miss any of my hair.
i always do that, though i have really thick hair so it takes me about 2 hours to do it... but the end result is by far the best
Reply 22
i always do that, though i have really thick hair so it takes me about 2 hours to do it... but the end result is by far the best

i have reall thick hair and it can be mega straight in less then two hours, its expensive but one great investment

GHDs the hair gods styling iron i love it!!
it might make your life easier and they are getting cheaper!
Reply 23
Laursy
i have reall thick hair and it can be mega straight in less then two hours, its expensive but one great investment

GHDs the hair gods styling iron i love it!!
it might make your life easier and they are getting cheaper!

I'm getting GHD's for Christmas! I have solid ceramic straighteners, but they're getting old, so I can't wait!

[Edit] The fact they're getting old means they're not as good as they used to be, not that I'm getting bored of them or anything.
Reply 24
im getting GHD's for Christmas! I have solid ceramic straighteners, but they're getting old, so I can't wait!

wow another person joining the church of hair worshipping lol

not really

they are fab watch watch every strand you do i wrapped mine round my arm once by accident of course and it hurt slightly

Latest