Turn on thread page Beta

Straightening the back of your hair watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by swazzle2000)
    oh my god, you people have SUCH PROBLEMS
    Like totally.

Do this:
    Go into a well lit room
    Have a big mirror on the wall behind you and then hold a smaller one slightly above your head in front of you so you can see your hair in the big mirror.
    Then just straighten as you see!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emilymckay90)
    When I straighten my hair I tie it back with just a little bit out and straighten that bit, then I take some more hair out and straighten that etc etc so I don't miss any of my hair.
    i always do that, though i have really thick hair so it takes me about 2 hours to do it... but the end result is by far the best

ReputationRep:
    i always do that, though i have really thick hair so it takes me about 2 hours to do it... but the end result is by far the best
    i have reall thick hair and it can be mega straight in less then two hours, its expensive but one great investment

GHDs the hair gods styling iron i love it!!
    it might make your life easier and they are getting cheaper!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laursy)
    i have reall thick hair and it can be mega straight in less then two hours, its expensive but one great investment

GHDs the hair gods styling iron i love it!!
    it might make your life easier and they are getting cheaper!
    I'm getting GHD's for Christmas! I have solid ceramic straighteners, but they're getting old, so I can't wait!

[Edit] The fact they're getting old means they're not as good as they used to be, not that I'm getting bored of them or anything.

ReputationRep:
    im getting GHD's for Christmas! I have solid ceramic straighteners, but they're getting old, so I can't wait!
    wow another person joining the church of hair worshipping lol

not really

they are fab watch watch every strand you do i wrapped mine round my arm once by accident of course and it hurt slightly

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.