This discussion is closed.
Big Boy
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 17 years ago
I am gay and i find it hard to find boyfriends without being discriminated. I dont understand what is so wrong with being gay.
Joey_Johns
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Big Boy)
I am gay and i find it hard to find boyfriends without being discriminated. I dont understand what is so wrong with being gay.
Er, its not natural?
Daveo
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
There is nothing wrong with being gay its just the remaining taboo within older generations that prevent you from having equal rights.
fishpaste
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Also, alot of gay people like to thwart others' attempts to earn them respect by acting stupidly.
Satan
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
there is nothing right with being gay, it is unnatural and they should not have any rights, they should be banned from this country.
EI_123
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Satan)
there is nothing right with being gay, it is unnatural and they should not have any rights, they should be banned from this country.
A little extreme position hehe, I agree with the unnatural part.
Howard
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
What do you mean "i find it hard to find boyfriends without being discriminated"?

Are you sure you're trying to pull the "right" guys? If you try pulling someone who isn't gay you can bet your ass (no pun intended) your going to be "discriminated" against!
love_4_ducks
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago

theres nothin wrong with bein gay, u are no different from any1 else. just cos u choose to follow a different relationship path from many others. its just people who cant excecpt that not veryone is straight and often end up gay themselves.
Daveo
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Satan)
Shut up! What are you talking about? Thats like saying everyone who isn't white should be banned from this country! You could get locked up for that sort of thing.
Eru Iluvatar
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Well i don't have any problem with gay's (although what is politically correct to call the group is frustrating to remember all the time, as it changes so much). One of my mates is gay ([email protected], who's occasionally on this forum).
Its just some people are very closed minded (not mentioning any names in particular of people posting in this thread).
Big Boy
(Original post by Satan)
i have a hole just like women why cant i enjoy a sex life like everyone else
love_4_ducks
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Satan)
theyre no different from u and me, just cos they choose different relationships. u will probes end up gay in l8er life then we cn all have a good ol laugh at ya
Trousers
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Joey_Johns)
Er, its not natural?
Are you serious?!

What do you mean? Using a computer is unnatural. Wearing clothes is unnatural.

If you mean it's unnatural because it doesn't result in children, contraception is unnatural but I bet you've got nothing against that.

You just don't like it.
MattG
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
look ban this ****. not homophobic at all but when someone named "bigboy" posts stuff like this you know he/she is messing around
Howard
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by MattG)
look ban this ****. not homophobic at all but when someone named "bigboy" posts stuff like this you know he/she is messing around
Yes, "I have a hole just like a woman......." did it for me. Obviously a wind-up!
Big Boy
y ban me is it cos i am gay
Joey_Johns
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Trousers)
Are you serious?!

What do you mean? Using a computer is unnatural. Wearing clothes is unnatural.

If you mean it's unnatural because it doesn't result in children, contraception is unnatural but I bet you've got nothing against that.

You just don't like it.
One of my friends is gay. He is a top guy. I don't hate gays. Even he admits its unatural.
Trousers
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Howard)
Yes, "I have a hole just like a woman......." did it for me. Obviously a wind-up!
Perhaps "Satan" should be banned too for obviously trying to stir things up with really offensive comments.
Howard
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
y ban me is it cos i am gay
No. Because you are a tosser.
Big Boy
Most of you people here are very homophobic (satan) but most homophobic guys turn out to be gay anyway so you will be in my situation soon
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you consider Adjustment if your grades were higher than you expected?

Yes, I'd look at higher ranking universities than my current choices (105)
43.75%
Yes, I'd look for a course or uni that is a better fit for me (39)
16.25%
No, I'd stick with my current uni choice (91)
37.92%
Something else (let us know in the thread below!) (5)
2.08%

Watched Threads