This discussion is closed.
EI_123
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Big Boy)
Most of you people here are very homophobic (satan) but most homophobic guys turn out to be gay anyway so you will be in my situation soon
So what's the point of this thread?
What's the connection between your problem finding boyfriends and this forum?!!
Trousers
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Joey_Johns)
One of my friends is gay. He is a top guy. I don't hate gays. Even he admits its unatural.
I'm not saying it's not unnatural. I'm saying that lots of things are unnatural but they're not frowned upon because of it, and homosexuality shouldn't be either.

In response to a question about why gays are discriminated against, you said "because it's not natural". I'm just saying that's not the case. The "it's unnatural" argument is just one of many ways in which people try to justify their views about gay people.

Sorry - I wasn't trying to say you're a homophobe.

Edit: well, I was, but that's what your message seemed to be saying. I take it back!
Amy
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
I am gay and i find it hard to find boyfriends without being discriminated. I dont understand what is so wrong with being gay.
theres nothing wrong with being gay, im bi and if u look in the right places its sure to come along i found that out, ive never had a lesbian relationship but i know people that have been interested, u got to look hard
ben2111
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Satan)
there is nothing right with being gay, it is unnatural and they should not have any rights, they should be banned from this country.
Well, I think most members here could agree on somebody else being banned.
ben2111
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Most of you people here are very homophobic (satan) but most homophobic guys turn out to be gay anyway so you will be in my situation soon
I agree, I think every man is gay to some extent, most just never notice. Good example: in the ancient roman society being gay was more than normal, it was recognised as "purer" than hetero sex. So many influensive men had a wive to get children and lust boys to get satisfaction, what is wrong with that?
ben2111
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by ~*glitter*~)
theres nothing wrong with being gay, im bi and if u look in the right places its sure to come along i found that out, ive never had a lesbian relationship but i know people that have been interested, u got to look hard
I LOVE your avatar glitter... It suits the thread better than anything! One of my best friends is bi, too; She always said it is more trouble with girls than with guys ;-)
Amy
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by ben2111)
I LOVE your avatar glitter... It suits the thread better than anything! One of my best friends is bi, too; She always said it is more trouble with girls than with guys ;-)
what sort of trouble, ive never found any trouble, thanx neway
Amy
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Well, I think most members here could agree on somebody else being banned.
TOTALLY!!!
Sire
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
I am gay and i find it hard to find boyfriends without being discriminated. I dont understand what is so wrong with being gay.
No doubt a few people have said it already, but I'll just help get the point across. People in general, will always be afraid of what is different.
ben2111
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
what sort of trouble, ive never found any trouble, thanx neway
She said girls are too dramatic; at least she said that about her last girlfriend. But maybe it just wasnt meant to be, seing her trouble with guys I am also not quite sure about the statement...

Quite honestly, I think I wouldnt mind being gay so much. Besides the obviously even in this forum prevailing discrimination I think it would be great not to be dependent on women! They can be quite stressful, hey right now I know what Im talking about
Amy
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
No doubt a few people have said it already, but I'll just help get the point across. People in general, will always be afraid of what is different.
i find that the ones who are so deeply homophobic are the most gay acting, or that might just be my view of thing :confused:
Amy
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
She said girls are too dramatic; at least she said that about her last girlfriend. But maybe it just wasnt meant to be, seing her trouble with guys I am also not quite sure about the statement...

Quite honestly, I think I wouldnt mind being gay so much. Besides the obviously even in this forum prevailing discrimination I think it would be great not to be dependent on women! They can be quite stressful, hey right now I know what Im talking about
is she the feminine one or the masculine 1? im the feminine 1 and ive never noticed that before cus most of what ive done with women has been with friends
ben2111
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
is she the feminine one or the masculine 1? im the feminine 1 and ive never noticed that before cus most of what ive done with women has been with friends
??? gender complication, what do you mean? My friend is feminine, I am masculine.
But yould you not imagine to just start something with a girl like you do with a guy, without friendship?
Sire
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
i find that the ones who are so deeply homophobic are the most gay acting, or that might just be my view of thing :confused:
The homophobes are funny to watch. It gets even better when you point out that a particular article of clothing, a stance, a phrase etc might be construed as 'gay' hehe. I love em.
iiikewldude
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Er, its not natural?
it's just really funny/disgusting/wierd
llama boy
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Can someone please explain the significance (if any) of how "natural" an act is in relation to the morality of it?
Matt the cat
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
all girls are a little bit bi...
Rich
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
One of my friends is gay. He is a top guy. I don't hate gays. Even he admits its unatural.
I'd love to see you try and define 'natural' and why exactly 'natural' processes are superior or more right than 'unnatural' ones.

Surely if we should always remain to true to our 'natural' roots, evolution of a society cannot occur and we cannot improve as a species? A view that what is 'natural' is always better is at best, shortsighted and at worst, plain stupid.
cobra
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Being gay is entirely natural, you dont just wake up in the morning and decide to be gay, it just happens over time, just the same as a man fancyin a woman.
username9816
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by rahaydenuk)
I'd love to see you try and define 'natural' and why exactly 'natural' processes are superior or more right than 'unnatural' ones.

Surely if we should always remain to true to our 'natural' roots, evolution of a society cannot occur and we cannot improve as a species? A view that what is 'natural' is always better is at best, shortsighted and at worst, plain stupid.
i don't see how having gay people improves humans.

i dont have anything against gay people btw.

"A view that what is 'natural' is always better is at best, shortsighted and at worst, plain stupid." - :confused:
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you consider Adjustment if your grades were higher than you expected?

Yes, I'd look at higher ranking universities than my current choices (105)
43.75%
Yes, I'd look for a course or uni that is a better fit for me (39)
16.25%
No, I'd stick with my current uni choice (91)
37.92%
Something else (let us know in the thread below!) (5)
2.08%

Watched Threads