The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
Josh75077
Lol!! How do you define supervision, watching, filling in a evaluation sheet? I guess they could then give coaching points to just to make sure its a quality experience.

There must, of course, be letters of consent from the parents of both children, and insurance documents must be signed (in the case of venereal diseases).
Mr White
Under-age sex should only be legal if supervised by a parent or guardian.

and we can REALLY see that happenin!
Reply 102
lumpycustard
and we can REALLY see that happenin!

Well, no.
Reply 103
Mr White
There must, of course, be letters of consent from the parents of both children, and insurance documents must be signed (in the case of venereal diseases).

Woah, dude. Seems a bit excessive to me although I get your point.kinda. Hmmm...well glad nothing went wrong for me...didnt think about insurance...lol.
Reply 104
Josh75077
Woah, dude. Seems a bit excessive to me although I get your point.kinda. Hmmm...well glad nothing went wrong for me...didnt think about insurance...lol.

You should have done. I'm just glad that I went to the extent of getting all involved parties to sign the appropriate documentation and release forms.
Mr White
Well, no.

and it cud hardly be proved
Mr White
Well, no.
Reply 107
calumc
Or, maybe he was being sarcastic?

(expects a sarcastic reply)

Surely not. When have I ever been sarcastic? Perish the thought...
Reply 108
Next time I'll bring my lawyer with me......sure that'll be a turn on for whoever I'm doin it with.....
Reply 109
Josh75077
Next time I'll bring my lawyer with me......sure that'll be a turn on for whoever I'm doin it with.....

Of course not. You can enjoy the experience completely in the full knowledge that all legal issues are fully dealt with.
Reply 110
Mr White
Of course not. You can enjoy the experience completely in the full knowledge that all legal issues are fully dealt with.

Ok, I guess then I mail the document ahead of schedule and when all is signed and triplicated I guess, that means we could get it on. hmmm.....should you do this when underage of consent just incase afterall sex & sexual experiences are not exactly planned all the time..
Reply 111
Josh75077
Ok, I guess then I mail the document ahead of schedule and when all is signed and triplicated I guess, that means we could get it on. hmmm.....should you do this when underage of consent just incase afterall sex & sexual experiences are not exactly planned all the time..

Ah, in which case a solicitor or appropriate legal representation must be contacted and informed of the preceeding encounter, within minimal length of time passing between the encounter with party A, the recipient, and party B - you. The aforementioned legal representation, hereby known as party C, must contact both party A and converse in tandem with party B, to confirm that a verbal contract has occured, in which both parties agreed on the nature, time and length of the encounter. At this point, party D, the legal representative of party A, is to ensure that the previously transpired encounter was justifiable to party C, and both of the previously mentioned solicitorial parties, party C and D, must agree upon the legal ramifications and justification of the encounter. At which point, should all parties be in agreement, the encounter can be deemed 'successful and fully-legalised'.
Reply 112
Mr White
Ah, in which case a solicitor or appropriate legal representation must be contacted and informed of the preceeding encounter, within minimal length of time passing between the encounter with party A, the recipient, and party B - you. The aforementioned legal representation, hereby known as party C, must contact both party A and converse in tandem with party B, to confirm that a verbal contract has occured, in which both parties agreed on the nature, time and length of the encounter. At this point, party D, the legal representative of party A, is to ensure that the previously transpired encounter was justifiable to party C, and both of the previously mentioned solicitorial parties, party C and D, must agree upon the legal ramifications and justification of the encounter. At which point, should all parties be in agreement, the encounter can be deemed 'successful and fully-legalised'.

What??! gee if sex was really this complicated no one would be havin it...
Reply 113
Josh75077
What if two 15 year olds do it together, where does consent come there?..........Is it OK cause they both aint adults or is it like someone said they are too young to be mature enough to have a sexual relationship at 15. So 15 year old gay guys have to wait to they are adults, or legal age of consent??

Gays and hetero's alike are judged to immature to make that decision until they reach 16 which is the legal age of consent for both.
Reply 114
Josh75077
What??! gee if sex was really this complicated no one would be havin it...

Ah yes, in which case, both Parties A and B must agree in advance to an issuing of a statement of abstinence, which is not retractable with the exception of synchroniscity, ie. both parties retract the statement at co-ordinated and identical times. The issuing of the aforementioned statement by party A, and party B, prohibits any encounter between either party, or any other individual, party E. Should this be transgressed upon by either party A or party B, but not both, then the party which was not in active disaccordance with the statement of abstinence can proceed to retract their statement free of penalisation and pursue further legal action against the violating party, should they so choose.
Reply 115
calumc
You know, I get the impression that either he's also being sarcastic (but not showing it well), or that Joshie here (Party B) ain't the sharpest tool in the box. Currently I favour the latter.:biggrin:

Hey I maybe 15, but I get it, I was just playin along.....afterall it would be kinda weird if we had to have legal documents and insurance just to have sex....
Reply 116
Howard
Gays and hetero's alike are judged to immature to make that decision until they reach 16 which is the legal age of consent for both.

So your sayin I was too young to have sex? Hmmm...maybe but right or wrong isnt it up to me to live with the consequences of my actions...and my consenting friend same for them too...
Reply 117
calumc
I literally laughed out loud at that post. (Whoa, alliteration)

Do you have a contract / previously issued statement guaranteeing you the right to practive alliteration / alliterative derivatives without providing evidence of legal justification with said alliteration at time of writing?
Reply 118
calumc
Please don't use ellipsis so much - I'm starting to automatically read your postss innn slloooowww mmoottiionnnnnnnnnnnnnnn....

excuse my ignorance, but what is an "ellipsis"
Reply 119
calumc
dot dot dot...

uh ok.sorry

Latest

Trending

Trending