Turn on thread page Beta

question - 2 girls watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imre)
    but the problem is that i feel that i like (prefer) the girl with the 7.5/10 rating for looks, and personality and attitude etc... overall stuff :confused: but i am still deciding which one to take out
    Dude... life's too short. Pick the hotter chic ^o)

ReputationRep:
    Talk about flaming! give the guy a break, hes just confused!

ok, he may be immature for 'rating' the girls, but he was just trying to make a point. :rolleyes:

to the Op:

by the sounds of it, they are both good looking girls, but with different looks and they also both have a nice personallity, but again, quite different. In my book thats a good choice.

i don't tend to go on looks, im a personality man myself, looks are a bonus (yes girls, really!) so my opinion, is to get to know them both a little more. ask both out induvidually, but not on a major date as if they talk and find out about each other they may be immature and blow you off. go for coffee, or just a walk or somehting- more a friendly thing and see if that helps you decide.

It may be that your decision is made for you, as only one (if either) may feel the same way. buy getting to know both of them, your more likely to find out what they think of you.

just relax, and dont jump in. theres no hurry!

Oli

ReputationRep:
    ok thanks oli

ReputationRep:
    you need to wind your neck in a little bit and see that its not only about looks this look that this gal has a spot on her face where the other hasn't is it its abit shallow

look inside for a warm heart and a good personality otheriwse you will be stuck with the one with the bad personality becuase you didn't think th other looked good enough!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imre)
    hi, ok heres the story

i have know 2 girls for the past 2 years, both very wonderful girls, i really like them both, but i am thinking of asking one girl out to a movie etc... or a date etc..

but the problem is that i am still stuck between choosing which one :confused: :confused:

ok, both their personalities are very very good, hard to choose which one from their personality and attitude...

ok, but their looks, say i give Eva Longorai 9.5/10 for looks, one girl i would rate 8/10, and the other girl 7.5/10

but the problem is that i feel that i like (prefer) the girl with the 7.5/10 rating for looks, and personality and attitude etc... overall stuff :confused: but i am still deciding which one to take out

does anyone know why i prefer the girl with 7.5/10 looks rating? has it happened before to anyone something like this?? (usually i just like the girl with the better looks ;p
    this is such a dumb question. noone of tsr can give you an objective comment on why you prefer the girl that you gave 7.5, however i'll try - maybe you're not amazingly good looking and you see her as being on your same level, so you think that you'd get on really well. however, this is only an idea. still dude, rating the girls like that and everything is really really low - try and accept people as a whole as opposed to breaking them down into their constituent parts and trying to compare them.

ReputationRep:
    hilarious post.. good one!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cheesecakebobby)
    I suggest you decide by cutting off both your arms (this could be tricky, ask an adult to help) and throw them into the air (this could be even trickier). Assign a girl to each and the one that hits the ground first is the one you bum. Hope this helps.
    :toofunny:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Profesh)
    You suck.
    agreed.

ReputationRep:
    i have a simliar problem, except i didnt rate the girls. i jus like them both, both are pretty, and both a REALLY nice, i mean two of the nicest girls i've met. and i've hung out with both of them and i still cant decide, but i know they both like me.
    the rating thing was a bit harsh tho, but the OP is probly not like that in public or wateva, so its not like the girls will kno how 'shallow' or wateva he is cuz hes probs got personalities for different ppl, lol

ReputationRep:
    girls are generally really turned on by numerical rating systems. You should ask out the 7.5 and tell her that you chose her over an 8. She won't think you're at all chauvanistic.

MB

ReputationRep:
    Why do you even have to pick one of them? It's not blind date you know. If you have trouble deciding which one to ask out, then surely you don't really want to go out with either of them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by l1ncs)
    you are gay and this thread is completely pointless.
    :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imre)

does anyone know why i prefer the girl with 7.5/10 looks rating? has it happened before to anyone something like this?? (usually i just like the girl with the better looks ;p
    Maybe even thoe the 7.5 girl doesn't have as much good looks as the 8 girl, the 7.5 girls features still stand out more to you???
    I think its clear you like the 7.5 girl more but your holding back on the what if i make a mistake etc

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Objet trouvé)
    Oh, how I love boys who rate women. So mature.
    My shoulders are 9.5/10.

Get in.

ReputationRep:
    It really does sound like you're surprised that you're not as shallow as you thought... oh dear.

ReputationRep:
    Its a simple equation really.

GP1 is represented by Girls ones personality, GP2 is for girl 2
    GL1 is represented by Girls ones looks, GL2 is for girl 2

t = tan(x/2)

sin(x) = 2sin(x/2)cos(x/2)+cos(x) = 2tan(x/2)cos^2(x/2) = 2t/(1 + t^2)

∫ 1/(cos(x) + sin(x) + 1) dx
    = 2 ∫ 1/[(1 - t^2) + 2t + (1 + t^2)] dt
    = 2 ∫ 1/(2 + 2t) dt
    = ∫ 1/(1 + t) dt
    = ln(1 + t) + c
    = ln(1 + tan(x/2)) + c

So if cos(G1)= - ln(cosG2)(x) + sin(x) + 1) + k » cos(G2)= - ln(cosG1)(x) + sin(x) + 1) go with Girl one.

I don't know if you can follow this, but the math tells you that in this case you should obviously go with girl one.

ReputationRep:
    Argh! Calculus! Argh!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Happy Cycling)
    Argh! Calculus! Argh!
    it burns!!

i remember running out of my last physics a-level screaming
    "yess.... never again! never!"

ReputationRep:
    How come the OP only replied to the one post that didn't flame him? What a completely shallow w****r!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pratikv)
    Hoe come the OP only replied to the one post that didn't flame him? What a completely shallow w****r!
    Because the poster he replied to was an 8.0

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 17, 2005
Poll
Do you like exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.