Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jordanv)
    Because the poster he replied to was an 8.0
    lol! :p:

ReputationRep:
    I recommend you try picking up a copy of Shallow Hal on E-Bay.

No, seriously, I feel that people have been a bit too quick to judge and criticise you, and somehow doubt that, were you to be a girl posting about a dilemma similar as regards two guys, that you'd have faced quite the level of ridicule that you have. However, to have such a dilemma over half a mark(however this is to be perceived)'s difference in looks, is, quite frankly, unfathomably shallow, in my mind; this is the sort of dilemma I might have if choosing between girls differing in the 'looks department' by three marks (and even then, the personalities would have to be similar in quality; looks are something I'd only really compare in situations all but described as 'everything else being equal' situations; within reason, any way). I'd rather have a great personality and average looks, over an average personality and great looks, any day.

It seems as though your mind is made up, but, until now, you have judged girls in sole accordance with their looks, and only now realise the merits of a good personality and, hence, you've surprised yourself by preferring a girl to another however better looking. Basically, your heart's telling you one thing, but your confused mind's questioning this. Hence, the confusion and hesitation.

Go with the one your 'heart' is telling you to. Besides, even if we are going to be shallow about things, come on: half a mark is nothing. Just make sure that, whoever you decide to take out to dinner or to the movies, shares the bill.......

ReputationRep:
    Go out with the one with the biggest breasts.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not even going to pretend I have read the opening post. All I can say is this must be absolutely awful for you, I hope everything sorts itself out...

Just die please, now

ReputationRep:
    godda love the people on TSR.

ReputationRep:
    erm watch friends episode where ross makes a list about rachel and julie.... THE ONE WITH THE LIST see it watch it inhale it man

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 17, 2005
Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.