Turn on thread page Beta

NARS make-up watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Where can I buy the NARS brand of make-up? Boots doesn't stock it where i live... Southampton is the nearest biggest city to me... anyone got any ideas?

Also... what brand of make-up does everyone think is the best?
    Personally i use a lot of the number 7 stuff as its not too pricey and not too tacky! xxx

ReputationRep:
    Space NK

ReputationRep:
    'fraid I don't know anything about make-up, or what to recommend, but House of Fraser sells NARS make-up, if there's one near you...

Not sure about the one I go to, but you might also give Debenhams a shot, if there's one of those...? A lot of big department stores might, I guess...

ReputationRep:
    you can buy them online: http://www.narscosmetics.com/acb/stores/1/index.aspx

ReputationRep:
    The bestest make-up is MAC but its TOO Expensive so I use YSL and No7 for powder/touche eclait/blusher etc and cheaper brands like 17 and prestige for eyeshadows because i like to experiment with them. As for NARS have you triend looking on the net?

Poll
Do you like exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.