Lush Watch

love2learn
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
Hi

Need a little advice

I recently bought a face cleanser from Lush called herbalism. It's one of the ones that you get in a little pot, that they have in the store on ice. So I've been wondering whether it should be kept in the fridge. Does anyone know?

Poica
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by love2learn)
Hi

Need a little advice

I recently bought a face cleanser from Lush called herbalism. It's one of the ones that you get in a little pot, that they have in the store on ice. So I've been wondering whether it should be kept in the fridge. Does anyone know?

I don't think herbalism needs to be kept in the fridge. It will usually tell you on the label if it does.
I think it's just the face masks that need to be refrigerated.
love2learn
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
I thought it would say

Thanks!
Poica
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by love2learn)
I thought it would say

Thanks!
Let me know if it's any good. I'm currently using Fresh Farmacy and have used Aqua Marina. I'm intrigued by Herbalism though...
Evil Phoenix
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
lush stuff doesnt go in the fridge, since they disply it at room temperature in the shop...

skincare for men is really good and the soaps have such nice smells (just try to walk by the shop with your eyes closed, u will smell all kids of fragrances) :p: so i'd advise it for anyone, but mayb its just me
Lush Law
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Lush?! Thats me!
Trigger
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
:rofl: awww bless you RR
Lush Law
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by trigger)
:rofl: awww bless you RR
:hello: hehe *smiles*
Trigger
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
:ciao: love ya
Poica
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by nicolo)
lush stuff doesnt go in the fridge, since they disply it at room temperature in the shop...

skincare for men is really good and the soaps have such nice smells (just try to walk by the shop with your eyes closed, u will smell all kids of fragrances) :p: so i'd advise it for anyone, but mayb its just me
Actually, the face masks should go in the fridge - in the shop they're kept in containers of ice to keep them cool. They have no preservatives, and as such must be kept cool or they actually go off.

--------------

Mutual appreciation society going on here, guys?
Trigger
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
we like each othre yeah lol
Poica
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by trigger)
we like each othre yeah lol
Just a bit!!
"I love you!"
"Awww, I love you too!"
"But you're just so great!"

Get a room!!
Lush Law
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Between who?
Poica
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by red_roadkill)
Between who?
You have one guess, mate...
Lush Law
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
*is confused*
xoxo_GossipGirl
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
you can put the jelly and cream showergels in the fridge or freezer too they're so cool. I've just used strawberry twin tub jelly and lemslip cream, its even better when its cold!
Trigger
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
im confused to...pocia hes gay, and im a girl :rolleyes:
Jingaling
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by -x-buttercup-x-)
you can put the jelly and cream showergels in the fridge or freezer too they're so cool. I've just used strawberry twin tub jelly and lemslip cream, its even better when its cold!
Oooh good idea!

I like putting Mask of Magniminty in the fridge before I use it, it's feels a lot more tingly when I use it !

It's probably a good idea to keep the "Bio-fresh" range in the fridge though, since they tend to expire after 2-3 weeks. Direct sunlight is not a good idea.
Evil Phoenix
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Poica)
Actually, the face masks should go in the fridge - in the shop they're kept in containers of ice to keep them cool. They have no preservatives, and as such must be kept cool or they actually go off.

--------------

Mutual appreciation society going on here, guys?

:eek: oh i didnt know that - i didnt see the ice containers :rolleyes: thats great
PEOPLE, i hereby declare myself a moron, thank you very much for your attention
Sheen
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by nicolo)

some lush stuff does need to stay in the fridge actually.
i did a trail day there once and i found out about how to store things.
if you got a cleanser in a little tub/pot they have to be stored in the fridge.
in the store they are usually stored on ice or in a mini fridge because thats how your meant to store them or apprently they dont last long/work properly if you dont.
some amercan girl wanted to buy some but said she didnt have a fridge at a hostel she was staying in so it was advised that she didnt buy it.
well if noones advice helps you on here why not phone a lush shop and ask someone they will tell you or look on the website cos it prob tells you how to store it on there
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have a role model?

Yes - I know them personally (294)
26.09%
Yes - they're famous (286)
25.38%
No I don't (547)
48.54%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise