The Student Room Group

Doubts on Offer

Hey all,

My offer from Cardiff to study Physics is AAB. I study four subjects in total (Maths, Further Maths, History and Physics).

If I got the offer from Maths, History and Physics, but absolutely bomb F.Maths (D-U), can they reject me? (Providing that they didnt ask for Further Maths, which they didnt specify)
Reply 1
if you meet the offer you cannot be rejected.
Reply 2
If the offer is non-specific, then no they can't reject you if you get AAB.
Reply 3
Original post by OmegaGreen17
Hey all,

My offer from Cardiff to study Physics is AAB. I study four subjects in total (Maths, Further Maths, History and Physics).

If I got the offer from Maths, History and Physics, but absolutely bomb F.Maths (D-U), can they reject me? (Providing that they didnt ask for Further Maths, which they didnt specify)

why would you bomb FM just out of curiousity? :tongue:

I mean, the AS part of it ain't too bad (no harder than AS maths), obviously the A2 is quite horrific, but why would you be expecting to get as low as D-U?

btw which modules are you doing for A2 FM?
Reply 4
Original post by W.H.T
why would you bomb FM just out of curiousity? :tongue:

I mean, the AS part of it ain't too bad (no harder than AS maths), obviously the A2 is quite horrific, but why would you be expecting to get as low as D-U?

btw which modules are you doing for A2 FM?

Modules:
FP1
FP2
FP3
M2
M3
S2

I wish there was an M4 to be honest ! (This is WJEC) Im assuming that FP1/M2/S2 are AS and the rest A2, but you can mix and match apparently.

I dont think il BOMB it, since M2-M3 and FP1 are ok for me (by extension S2, but its soo dull its hard)

The email responce I had from them is :
"The AAB or ABB grades should be Maths & Physics & one other (excl. Gen Studies), in any order."

I know it might seem plain and simple, but I have Aspergers, always doubt and worry on stuff like this xD

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending