The Student Room Group
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames

Oyster Card to get to Kingston/Surbiton

Looking at possibility of how easy it would be for me to get to the uni by train, do kingston or surbiton stations have oyster card touch in/out things?
Original post by marcushumphrey

Looking at possibility of how easy it would be for me to get to the uni by train, do kingston or surbiton stations have oyster card touch in/out things?

Yep they are both zone 6.
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames
Original post by oh-my-diddy
Yep they are both zone 6.

can you confirm that.

as just because they are in zone 6 doesn't mean they have the touch in/out thingys as I'm in zone 6, but other stations near me still don't have them.

can you confirm that.

as just because they are in zone 6 doesn't mean they have the touch in/out thingys as I'm in zone 6, but other stations near me still don't have them.

Yeah I'm 100% sure man lol. If you don't believe me, phone them up or something.
Reply 4
can you confirm that.

Kingston station definitely does, I noticed it when I got the train to the open day.
coool thanks.
Reply 6
I can double confirm this :tongue:
I can quadruple confirm this for the the trillionth time.
Reply 8

Yes they do, you're fine...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending