The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

My last two days (next Monday and Tues) aren't really proper days. Monday I only have one lesson and same for Tues cos we have a half day Bit of pain really...pointless days! :biggrin:
Oh, I broke up nearly a week ago. I have three essays to do over the holidays though, and I'm working at least 25-30 hours a week.

Hm.
Most of the schoolies around here are breaking up on Tuesday
i finish work nxt thursday. could have been workin the friday, but its my friday off
i'm not sure if we break up on the turesday or the wednesday....
Reply 25
next wednesday for me too :rolleyes: not complaining, only a half day and having a big party afterwards...yay :biggrin:
Breaking up tomorrow option?

It should be Tuesday but the last 2 days have been cancelled. :biggrin:

Same happened last year.
Tuesday hopefully.
it doesn't realy matter anyway.. i go back on the 5th and i've allready had enough homework to last 4 weeks let alone the holidays and its just on subject!
Homework is the Devil's work!
I am breaking up next tuesday yay xxxx
Antonius Varus
Homework is the Devil's work!
yeah serval psychology exam papers and essay questions and stats equations are definatly the devil...

i think were getting sever scenarios and several essays for law to, and photography expects me to start my project over christmas.... will i have time for turkey!
Reply 32
This Wednesday we're breaking up. Got two and a half lessons, then it's locker clearing out and the traditional end of term assembly where we present attendance prizes to the forms, and the house cup.

Latest

Trending

Trending