The Student Room Group

Edexcel business studies 27th may 2011

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
i put the increase by 625 but struggled with that question so it was a guess
you know the marketing mix question? can you remember what it actually said?????????????????????????????????????????????????????
because i put place but i think i may have read the question wrong lmao cuz i rushed it
Original post by nadeeshaj
i put the increase by 625 but struggled with that question so it was a guess

That was right
Original post by snowy africa
because i put place but i think i may have read the question wrong lmao cuz i rushed it

It asked wat was most important to customers, answer was product.
Original post by -Illmatic-
guys i put increase of 1600 for the exchange rate question can anyone pls tell me if thats right

Sorry im pretty certain it was the 600 amd something one, he spent 15000 dollars at first which was £10000 and then after the change the 15000 dollars only cost him £9370 or something so he made so his revenue increases 600 and something pounds
Reply 66
what did you guys put down for the question asking you which two were added value?
Reply 67
The question asked what type of research it was, not data; therefore it was primary.
For the question about the profit of the company that brought from the USA did you guys write £11000?
Reply 68
What were the answers for the business cycle downfall, it wasnt the one saying it would be more difficult to recruit employees was it as sureky thwt would be easier as there would be higher levels of unemployment in a business cycle downfall
Reply 69
Original post by Ebsexam
What were the answers for the business cycle downfall, it wasnt the one saying it would be more difficult to recruit employees was it as sureky thwt would be easier as there would be higher levels of unemployment in a business cycle downfall

Yeah i thought that was true, so i put lower fixed costs on the bank loan, as there would be lower interest rates. Also, for the added value question, i put the loyalty scheme and the brand awareness, as surely feedback 48 hours later would be an annoyance for the customer and not helpful?
Reply 70
i put down loyalty scheme and 24 hour call service. does anyone know if this is right?
Reply 71
Original post by Brooks95
The question asked what type of research it was, not data; therefore it was primary.
For the question about the profit of the company that brought from the USA did you guys write £11000?

yeah i did...for the other maths one i wrote 19000 i think...
Reply 72
Original post by Georgehigginson
That was right

omg i guessed too...didnt have enough time to work it out properly..it was like a process of elimination for me.
Reply 73
Original post by -Illmatic-
what did you write down for the question that said which one of the marketing mix was it . i put down product and im fairly confident i got that rite

yeah thats right
Reply 74
The other one for the added value was 'ensure there is a profit on each item sold' i think or somethhing like that, it couldnt of been thqt could it? Seems to obvious
Reply 75
For number 6 about how to over come a cash flow problem, i put b) Increase sales c) Negotiate lower prices with supplier. I was thinking if it might be a) Create a mind map to help with financial planning?
Reply 76
yep thats what i wrote and im 100% its right that was one of the easier question
Reply 77
results date?
Reply 78
Original post by tresbelle
results date?

25th August I think
Original post by YNWA
i put down loyalty scheme and 24 hour call service. does anyone know if this is right?

hey i think the added value thing is correct but i can't remember about the loyalty thing...hmm :confused:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending