The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Reply 1
picju96
Just found some reviews written by warwick students that may be of some help.

http://www.ciao.co.uk/Warwick_University__Review_5297308 - bit out of date, still quite accurate however.

http://www.ciao.co.uk/Warwick_University__Review_5354927

Thanks picju. I think I had read the first one before but I hadn't seen the last one you mentioned. The more i hear about Warwick the more I like it! And I've just realised.....I thought I had seen most of the campus on the open day but I must have only seen about a tenth of it.
I saw Whitefields and Rootes Halls, Costcutter and the Humanities builiding oh and that little posh cafe. Are those places roughly in the middle of the campus or not? I want to go back and see the rest now lol!
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Reply 2
*Riz*
Thanks picju. I think I had read the first one before but I hadn't seen the last one you mentioned. The more i hear about Warwick the more I like it! And I've just realised.....I thought I had seen most of the campus on the open day but I must have only seen about a tenth of it.
I saw Whitefields and Rootes Halls, Costcutter and the Humanities builiding oh and that little posh cafe. Are those places roughly in the middle of the campus or not? I want to go back and see the rest now lol!

And the arts centre too, buit it was full of people getting graduation photographs done!!
Reply 3
Erm, well I'm up on Gibbet Hill for lectures, which you wouldn't see if you don't do Biology, I've personally never been to Humanities, but I know where it is, you pretty much saw most of it, there are halls more widely spread to the sides, but unless you know people there you'll never need to go there. You missed the union, sports centre and laundrette/post room really. Arts centre was really busy with graduations, I tried to go in there but got shooed out again!

Latest

Trending

Trending