This discussion is closed.
The_Barman
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
As I said on the thread for my 2000th and 3000th posts, I didn't think I would be here for that long. But here I am at 4000. It has been a pleasure people. Leaving for a while now. Have fun. I would thank members for making this forum as intersting as it has been, but the list is undoubtedly long but distinguished. Enjoy.

Sire meanders off.

WELL DONE....i just checked and u've been posting an average of 61 posts a day.....*Bow to the demigod* lol
Xenon
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Sire posted twice more, 8 hours ago to reach the demi-god status again. Well done!
Mr White
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Xenon)
Sire posted twice more, 8 hours ago to reach the demi-god status again. Well done!
It's a bit of an anti-climax, but 4000 looks better than 3999, regardless.
Xenon
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Mr White)
It's a bit of an anti-climax, but 4000 looks better than 3999, regardless.
Very much so. it would have been a pity if he ad left on 3999. Now at least he's on 4001!
curryADD
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Such a random assortment of people. Here in the desert of our lives, we can only wait for enlightenment (indeed, we have found an oasis).
exactly what i was getting at.
Mr White
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by curryADD)
exactly what i was getting at.
To think, I wouldn't even be here if I hadn't stopped into an internet cafe 8 months ago to check my e-mails. Fate gave me a kick up the arse, me thinks.
curryADD
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
To think, I wouldn't even be here if I hadn't stopped into an internet cafe 8 months ago to check my e-mails. Fate gave me a kick up the arse, me thinks.
and i wouldn't be here if (in my obsession with harry potter) hadn't looked at that tenth page of hits.

if you truly do have one brown eye and one white and an IQ of 159, i wouldnt have even talked to you if i went to the same school as you. you would be sitting at the geeks table most likely, and i would be at the "happy" table.
curryADD
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by The_Barman)

WELL DONE....i just checked and u've been posting an average of 61 posts a day.....*Bow to the demigod* lol
exactly, bow to the one before you.
Mr White
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
and i wouldn't be here if (in my obsession with harry potter) hadn't looked at that tenth page of hits.

if you truly do have one brown eye and one white and an IQ of 159, i wouldnt have even talked to you if i went to the same school as you. you would be sitting at the geeks table most likely, and i would be at the "happy" table.
Ha. In Texas you have 'geek tables'? How strange. I really want to see these american high-schools, just to see if all the programs on Nickelodeon are actually accurate.
curryADD
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago

as sad and biast as that is.......thats the way highschool works.
curryADD
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Ha. In Texas you have 'geek tables'? How strange. I really want to see these american high-schools, just to see if all the programs on Nickelodeon are actually accurate.
there not overly accurate, but think about your highschool (or whatever you call it) did the popular people hang out with the nerds? no.

yes, just because you live in texas doesnt mean your stupid. im in texas because of my fathers job, who is a geophysicist for an oil company.
Mr White
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
there not overly accurate, but think about your highschool (or whatever you call it) did the popular people hang out with the nerds? no.
In England we have Secondary schools / sixth forms. Sure, we have unpopular, antisocial kids who spend all day in the library or computer room, and there are the popular ones, but most people are just normal. Now that you mention it, there are a lot of subgroups, actually - townies, skaters, surfers, goths (yes, we have them too), cultists (new age wicca type people) and so on. I think that American influence is responsible for that.
curryADD
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
In England we have Secondary schools / sixth forms. Sure, we have unpopular, antisocial kids who spend all day in the library or computer room, and there are the popular ones, but most people are just normal. Now that you mention it, there are a lot of subgroups, actually - townies, skaters, surfers, goths (yes, we have them too), cultists (new age wicca type people) and so on. I think that American influence is responsible for that.
we have all those groups, and possibly more, but i have to go to school
Mr White
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
we have all those groups, and possibly more, but i have to go to school
Have a nice day.
curryADD
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Have a nice day.
and you to. look on the one word ppl thread and see i told you to have an awesome day!
Dude
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Bye Sire. I'll miss you.
Mr White
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Dude)
Bye Sire. I'll miss you.
We all will. He was a god among insects.
serendipity
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
As I said on the thread for my 2000th and 3000th posts, I didn't think I would be here for that long. But here I am at 4000. It has been a pleasure people. Leaving for a while now. Have fun. I would thank members for making this forum as intersting as it has been, but the list is undoubtedly long but distinguished. Enjoy.

Sire meanders off.
TTFN Sire (he'll be back.*evil laughter*)

Just promise that when you come back you won't get ollie to do a countdown and put it in his sig... :rolleyes:
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now?

Anxiousness about lockdown easing (56)
4.8%
Uncertainty around my education (177)
15.17%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (128)
10.97%
Lack of purpose or motivation (165)
14.14%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (51)
4.37%
Impact of lockdown on physical health (68)
5.83%
Loneliness (101)
8.65%
Financial worries (39)
3.34%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (56)
4.8%
Exposure to negative news/social media (56)
4.8%
Lack of real life entertainment (62)
5.31%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (104)
8.91%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (104)
8.91%

Watched Threads