The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Tinykates
:frown: that's sad :frown:

I know, but it happens all the time. You post a thread for example, has anyone been ill recently - soon everyone either has cancer or knows someone who has recently died of some wierd disease. The temptation over the internet is difficult to resist. This girl obviously had an extreme form: she even wrote a poem!? :rolleyes:
Ensocopier
Attention, sympathy - I don't know. All I am saying is that giving her hugs because her imaginary family has 'died' doesn't help matters.

Hmm, I suppose so.

I want hugs but I don't go that far to get them.

Strange how people refer to hugs as material posessions that can be given and requested. Everybody loves hugs!
Ensocopier
I know, but it happens all the time. You post a thread for example, has anyone been ill recently - soon everyone either has cancer or knows someone who has recently died of some wierd disease. The temptation over the internet is difficult to resist. This girl obviously had an extreme form: she even wrote a poem!? :rolleyes:

Yeah the net is a fantasy world, nothing is what it seems.

I wouldn't see the point in posting something like that. I never act.
Reply 23
Ensocopier

lol - well there must be some strange people out there. :rolleyes: What's the point in lying - why would you want attention from the internet? :confused:
Reply 24
thefish_uk
Hmm, I suppose so.

I want hugs but I don't go that far to get them.

Strange how people refer to hugs as material posessions that can be given and requested. Everybody loves hugs!

I like big squeeeezy hugs! :biggrin:
Reply 25
Tinykates
lol - well there must be some strange people out there. :rolleyes: What's the point in lying - why would you want attention from the internet? :confused:

Some people get a kick out of it. It gives you a chance to act out your real life fantasies.
Reply 26
Ensocopier
Some people get a kick out of it. It gives you a chance to act out your real life fantasies.

scary :frown: weird fantasies some people have
Ensocopier

cyber-sex **groans**

Well not quite. But I guess that if people fantasise about having limbs amputated then that's fine with me, I don't discriminate against the totally mental.

Like that German guy who was convicted of "serious bodily harm for sexual gratification". That was the cannibal guy.
Reply 28
thefish_uk
cyber-sex **groans**

Well not quite. But I guess that if people fantasise about having limbs amputated then that's fine with me, I don't discriminate against the totally mental.

Like that German guy who was convicted of "serious bodily harm for sexual gratification". That was the cannibal guy.

People these days eh! And don't even get me started on political correctness. They probaly didn't wanted to upset the poor murderer guy!
Reply 29
Custard
People these days eh! And don't even get me started on political correctness. They probaly didn't wanted to upset the poor murderer guy!

Good idea not to upset a murderer, bad idea to make him sound less evil. People who want others dead for no sane reason can't be alowed to be excused.
mmmmn
Reply 31
If she really has made this up thats very wrong. Imagine if someone you were close to had dies in that rail crash and you came onto this board and found someone lying about theyre family dying in it, just for attention. I know I would be seriously upset. It's not right, sickening in fact to see someone lie about something as horrific as the rail crash for attention. She needs seeing too!
Rock 'n' Roll
**bekks**
Reply 32
You can guarantee that wherever you go there is always one idiot. Even in internet forums.
:frown: Wish people wouldn't do things like this.. I'll end up being cynical at this rate and I don't want to! :frown:
MadNatSci
:frown: Wish people wouldn't do things like this.. I'll end up being cynical at this rate and I don't want to! :frown:

Have faith... in general i think we are a good species... just not all compatable that is all :biggrin:, and sometimes things go wrong
I feel really stupid now for having offered sympathy to someone who was just making it up. :mad:
Eeyore
I feel really stupid now for having offered sympathy to someone who was just making it up. :mad:

i don't get it? Why would she make something like that up????
waiting2smile
i don't get it? Why would she make something like that up????

Hmmm.... I don't really know what to think. If she was making it up, that's pretty sick. But if she was telling the truth, then I feel awful for her.
well if u must nkow they all died l8er in hospital so they wlnt appear on the list
Reply 39
superstar*honey
time has not healed my broken heart
i know that never will
in life i loved u dearly
in death i love you dearly

your memory remains in my heart
means more than words can say
unseen
unheard
but still here

in loving memory of charmelle, stuart and sarah carver
god bless

Im know i dont know you but im really sorry for your loss, i really am!!

Latest

Trending

Trending