in death i love you dearly

your memory remains in my heart
means more than words can say
unseen
unheard
but still here

in loving memory of charmelle, stuart and sarah carver
god bless
Sure, sure, sympathies, then. Why are you posting this? What possible gain could come from writing rubbish poetry and putting it on the internet? God help me if I'm wrong, but I think you're lying.
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by superstar*honey)
well if u must nkow they all died l8er in hospital so they wlnt appear on the list
so did

Sunni Hah, 25, a recently qualified barrister who lived in London. She died on 3 November, four weeks after the crash
Funny that they mentioned a single young lady with no children but not 3 members of one family?
Mr White
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
well if u must nkow they all died l8er in hospital so they wlnt appear on the list
That's complete BS. Do you enjoy this? Attention seekers... they're everywhere.
love_4_ducks
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
if she made all that up she is seriuosly sick. i mean at first i felt sorry 4 her cos i thought she was teliin the truth.
Mr White
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by love_4_ducks)
if she made all that up she is seriuosly sick. i mean at first i felt sorry 4 her cos i thought she was teliin the truth.
You get used to them. I'm thinking... male, 30+, unmarried...
Spc_K
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
You can protect your self through cynicism, scepticism and through the understanding that nothing changes and everything remains, as a reasonable explanation for your indifference.
PQ
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Mr White)
That's complete BS. Do you enjoy this? Attention seekers... they're everywhere.
Anyone would think we all have wonderful lives and no problems.

Life is s**t and then you die*, it's how you deal with the s**t that matters.

*unless you're Mr White
Mr White
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Pencil Queen)
Anyone would think we all have wonderful lives and no problems.
We've all got problems, some more serious than others. I'm relatively lucky to have been able to deal with mine. How's your husband, by the way? As far as I recall, he's not well?
PQ
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
We've all got problems, some more serious than others. I'm relatively lucky to have been able to deal with mine. How's your husband, by the way? As far as I recall, he's not well?
He's not ill he's just disabled...

he's doing my head in ATM as he's got a cough :mad: (it takes him a long time to shake coughs off because his scoliosis reduces his lung capacity) other than that life is good .
Mr White
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
He's not ill he's just disabled...

he's doing my head in ATM as he's got a cough :mad: (it takes him a long time to shake coughs off because his scoliosis reduces his lung capacity) other than that life is good .
Well, it's good to know that it's nothing too malignant. Scoliosis? He's wheelchair-bound, then? Have you been through brace threatment?
PQ
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Well, it's good to know that it's nothing too malignant. Scoliosis? He's wheelchair-bound, then? Have you been through brace threatment?
*biting tongue at the word wheelchair bound* - he only gets tied to it if he asks me nicely

The scoliosis is a side symptom of his condition (which involves a gradual breakdown in balance and then co-ordination (ie he falls over and wobbles)).

He actually only got diagnosed when he was going through the preliminary tests for getting a rod in his spine to solve the scoliosis when he was 16. Luckily for him his dad managed to convince the doctors that spending 3 months lying down would be a disaster for him and the untreated scoliosis doesn't affect him at all (apart from making it harder to shake off coughs).
Mr White
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
*biting tongue at the word wheelchair bound* - he only gets tied to it if he asks me nicely

The scoliosis is a side symptom of his condition (which involves a gradual breakdown in balance and then co-ordination (ie he falls over and wobbles)).

He actually only got diagnosed when he was going through the preliminary tests for getting a rod in his spine to solve the scoliosis when he was 16. Luckily for him his dad managed to convince the doctors that spending 3 months lying down would be a disaster for him and the untreated scoliosis doesn't affect him at all (apart from making it harder to shake off coughs).
I was suprised at scoliois, because that's usually a woman's disease. It's good to know that it isn't too debilitating, regardless.
Custard
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago

Seemingly convenient...
Ensocopier
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
What a load of rubbish. Stop lying you sick girl.

As Pencil Queen says, so did many others. And by the way, in an earlier thread you said your bf died to; has he risen from the dead?
Joey_Johns
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Ensocopier)

As Pencil Queen says, so did many others. And by the way, in an earlier thread you said your bf died to; has he risen from the dead?
I didnt know that trucker Dave was gay.
.NK
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago

I was going to mention that... and I presume she would have been sitting with them and therefore was extremely unlikely to survive.

Why bother making things up on an Internet forum to get sympathy of people you don't even know? :rolleyes:
Ensocopier
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by .NK)
I was going to mention that... and I presume she would have been sitting with them and therefore was extremely unlikely to survive.

Why bother making things up on an Internet forum to get sympathy of people you don't even know? :rolleyes:
Some people are just so SAD. AND IN DESPERATE NEED OF PROFESSIONAL HELP. Go get it dave, you need it.
Custard
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
On the lyrics thread she has put the Fighter XTINA song and then put
*down to personal experiances* So sad....
.NK
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Some people are just so SAD. AND IN DESPERATE NEED OF PROFESSIONAL HELP. Go get it dave, you need it.
They'll simply sign up under another name, think of another disaster (maybe doing a little more research this time so they know what year their mother/uncle/pet hamster was killed) and get more sympathy.

I feel sorry for the people that believed her/Dave - not because they were gullible to believe it (I can understand it's hard to not believe stories like that) but because it'll make them more cynical of other's supposed experiences.

[/rant]
lilmissnaughty
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
jus a lil point, tink how much bad rep she will b given, lol

mwahahahaha!

stupid sad little girl/boy/whatever/who cares

xxx
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What would make a great online university open day?

Virtual campus tour (66)
19.08%
Virtual accommodation tour (51)
14.74%
Find out about sports clubs, societies and facilities (17)
4.91%
Video content about the local area (3)
0.87%
Webinars with lecturers (11)
3.18%
Taster lectures or seminars (72)
20.81%
Speak to current students studying my course (80)
23.12%
Speak to current students about the uni in general (13)
3.76%
Fun online activities or experiences (13)
3.76%
Connecting with careers services or employers (8)
2.31%
Info about student wellbeing and support services (6)
1.73%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (6)
1.73%

Watched Threads