This discussion is closed.
pal_sch
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
"she" also has said she is a stripper on another thread. Probably trying to get people to ask her why.
Mr White
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by pal_sch)
"she" also has said she is a stripper on another thread. Probably trying to get people to ask her why.
That Dave is such a miscreant.
Joey_Johns
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by pal_sch)
Yes, he also owns four huge German Shepards and last week advised me to go nowhere near them because they would rip me apart. I think he shows more love for those dogs than most, and I aint talking about buying them pedigree chum.
Custard
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Superstar*honey why are you doing this? Embarrassing yourself over the whole internet, actually its a chance to be flawless and you playing a sick game....
byb3
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Funny this,

the first thing I thought when seeing this thread was 'she's lying'.

Some people are too gullible.

Adam
MadNatSci
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by byb3)
Funny this,

Adam

I prefer to think of it as giving people the benefit of the doubt...
Custard
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by byb3)
Funny this,

Adam
But if it is true and you just ripped her apart about you going to feel a bit guilty!
byb3
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Custard)
But if it is true and you just ripped her apart about you going to feel a bit guilty!
Yeah that is true. However, I hardly think that would be the first thing you post on a message board. 'My family are all dead'.

Adam
serendipity
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by byb3)
Funny this,

Adam
Some people are too cynical...though clearly not in this case
Custard
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by byb3)
Yeah that is true. However, I hardly think that would be the first thing you post on a message board. 'My family are all dead'.

Adam
Yes I see your point but people deal with things in different ways! Break up your boyfriends HIT HIM!! When other just rebound to others, tell everyone what a lying cheat he is or just pretend 'HE' never happened!

± ± ±
Nicci_babe
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
This is so sad i thought it was a weird thing to post but thought she was using sympathy to make friends but it is rediculas and sad for ppl who have lost reletives in accidents, if u look at "her" profile she states that both where your studdying and what exams studying for are both N/A therefore y is she on a learning forum?
thefish_uk
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Nicci_babe)
This is so sad i thought it was a weird thing to post but thought she was using sympathy to make friends but it is rediculas and sad for ppl who have lost reletives in accidents, if u look at "her" profile she states that both where your studdying and what exams studying for are both N/A therefore y is she on a learning forum?
Because he's a sad, lonely 40 year old who was too unimaginitive to think of anything realistic to put?
Daveo
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
People who post such tosh should be banned! Especially if they are 40yr olds impersenating a younger person!
thefish_uk
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Daveo)
People who post such tosh should be banned! Especially if they are 40yr olds impersenating a younger person!
Lol, so are we going to establish that Dave is 40 years old?

Fair enough.
Custard
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Nicci_babe)

She also says her name is Honey Carver....Unfortune if she is telling the truth which we can't be sure can we?
crana
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Custard)
She also says her name is Honey Carver....Unfortune if she is telling the truth which we can't be sure can we?
I went on the BBC website to see that list of the victims for myself and in another story about the crash found this:

"Weirdly, but apparently not unusually, there were a number of malicious callers reporting fake possible casualties.

Emergency service operators say it is a common feature of large disasters that people will pretend to know someone who is involved. "

Rosie
waiting2smile
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by crana)
I went on the BBC website to see that list of the victims for myself and in another story about the crash found this:

"Weirdly, but apparently not unusually, there were a number of malicious callers reporting fake possible casualties.

Emergency service operators say it is a common feature of large disasters that people will pretend to know someone who is involved. "

Rosie
I think it's sad people find themselves having to lie, but then again i suppose i'm being a little naive after all it's to be expected on the net.
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by waiting2smile)
I think it's sad people find themselves having to lie, but then again i suppose i'm being a little naive after all it's to be expected on the net.
but it is pure evil to be sure
waiting2smile
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Kurdt Morello)
but it is pure evil to be sure
evil if they get a sick kick out of i and just sad if they invent stories just to boost their ego, because they're so insecure.
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by waiting2smile)
evil if they get a sick kick out of i and just sad if they invent stories just to boost their ego, because they're so insecure.
perhaps - but then who says mental illness should ever diminish accountability especially in this case?
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you consider Adjustment if your grades were higher than you expected?

Yes, I'd look at higher ranking universities than my current choices (105)
43.75%
Yes, I'd look for a course or uni that is a better fit for me (39)
16.25%
No, I'd stick with my current uni choice (91)
37.92%
Something else (let us know in the thread below!) (5)
2.08%

Watched Threads