This discussion is closed.
Infinity
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by waiting2smile)
I think it's sad people find themselves having to lie, but then again i suppose i'm being a little naive after all it's to be expected on the net.
I guess, but what is the point. If this person is lying, why make up something that horrible, I just don't see what you can gain from that.
waiting2smile
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
well this person is pretty strange, probably craving attention.
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
well this person is pretty strange, probably craving attention.
he/she must feel very small especially after enscopier's evidence - how easy the internet makes it to expose fraud.
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Infinity)
I guess, but what is the point. If this person is lying, why make up something that horrible, I just don't see what you can gain from that.
depends on the person - might get a thrill from getting caught!
waiting2smile
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Kurdt Morello)
he/she must feel very small especially after enscopier's evidence - how easy the internet makes it to expose fraud.
i know and that makes me feel even sorry for her.
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
i know and that makes me feel even sorry for her.
pity rather than sympathy? - depending on how altruistic u are
waiting2smile
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
pity rather than sympathy? - depending on how altruistic u are
a combination of both.
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
a combination of both.
ok - I am always willing for a happy medium between two extremes
waiting2smile
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
ok - I am always willing for a happy medium between two extremes
lol.
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
lol.
hey did u get my message?
crana
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
but it is pure evil to be sure
it's pure comedy
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by crana)
it's pure comedy
nah - it is a bit insensitive to be fair
crana
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
nah - it is a bit insensitive to be fair
well
its insensitive with regards to anyone who has actually been affected by someone's death etc

but apart from that it's hilarious......the never-found bodies of the people that died in hospital....
JSM
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
its tedious, they could at least have come up with siomething remotely original, like my hamster died in a car crash
Ryoku
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by superstar*honey)
time has not healed my broken heart
i know that never will
in life i loved u dearly
in death i love you dearly

your memory remains in my heart
means more than words can say
unseen
unheard
but still here

in loving memory of charmelle, stuart and sarah carver
god bless
your sick to pretend that your familly died to get attention, go see a psiciatrist, they'd prob give you a slap
marina183
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Custard)
People these days eh! And don't even get me started on political correctness. They probaly didn't wanted to upset the poor murderer guy!
I know what6 you mean, but at least that cannibal guy went about fulfilling his fantasy in a way that meant there were no unwilling victims. Don't think I'm a sicko or anything, its just that thyere are sicko's in this world and if they wanna go about doing this sort of thing as consenting adults then surely its much better than grabbing someone off the street befire srving them up with a sprinkle ofm parsley?!
love_4_ducks
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by marina183)
I know what6 you mean, but at least that cannibal guy went about fulfilling his fantasy in a way that meant there were no unwilling victims. Don't think I'm a sicko or anything, its just that thyere are sicko's in this world and if they wanna go about doing this sort of thing as consenting adults then surely its much better than grabbing someone off the street befire srving them up with a sprinkle ofm parsley?!

can I CUT A DEAL WITH ALL U GUYS. LETS NOT REPLY TO THIS STUPID THREAD ANY MORE SO THEN IT WILL MOVE DOWN AND NO ONNE WILL HAVE TO LOOK AT THESE SICK SICK LIES ANY MORE
Nicci_babe
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by marina183)
yeah well what ever floats your boat if they all agree its got to be better than nothing atleast it got rid of another sick.......but can u imagine the convo when he opened the door " hey i'm here to be killed and eaten." lol
marina183
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Nicci_babe)
yeah well what ever floats your boat if they all agree its got to be better than nothing atleast it got rid of another sick.......but can u imagine the convo when he opened the door " hey i'm here to be killed and eaten." lol
LOL!!
I know.
And the hardest thing to believe is that the volunteers penis was cut off first and cooked 4 the 2 weirdos 2 eat together....I jsut cant immagine how that could have been at all pleasant, especially for the penis-less dinner guest at the table!!!!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you consider Adjustment if your grades were higher than you expected?

Yes, I'd look at higher ranking universities than my current choices (206)
42.83%
Yes, I'd look for a course or uni that is a better fit for me (74)
15.38%
No, I'd stick with my current uni choice (193)
40.12%
Something else (let us know in the thread below!) (8)
1.66%

Watched Threads